the glided path

We see Wu has gotten older.I look at him and then look away.He talks about his father and Garmadon fishing.I ask "was there a little girl there?" He nods and Midnight says "She is your sister and...my mother." Before he could tell us what his dad said we were going to get shot.Heavy metal shows them self and says "It is true?" Cole replies "is what true?" They respond again "what you said.He is the son of the first spinjizu master and she is his niece.Is it true?" The ninja don't answer so Shadow says "It is true.I am Shadow and the small girl is Moonlight and we are her sibings and the boy in green and black is our cousin Lloyd.I am shadow,the girl with Pink nd purple hair is Midnight and he is uncle Wu.Now what do you plan to do with us." Heavy metal shows themselves and reveals them self to be a girl.

She says about a legend being true and about the dragon armour.She then says that her name is Faith.We leave to go after the armour.I hold Moonlight's hand as she guides us to where it really is.The armour us actually the way Wu said it was. Moonlight sits on the vehicle Faith has while we walk to the armour.The ninja soon remember that dragons are the only creatures that can go through realms.I say "That is true because Midnight and Moonlight can go to different realms and Midnight has went here with...her mum...in the past." Lloyd holds me so I cuddle him.I continue "we learned alot of skills that this place has from them." I smile then I continue walking with Mystery,Midnight, Shadow,Moonlight and Lloyd.She then says about there being some divides that can't be bridged.Moonlight says "But Faith Shadow and Mystery oni and I'm a dragon." I get back and pick Moonlight up and say "I know Moonlight but other oni and dragons are different from your family like these oni and dragons." She then says "then why aren't you different you have an oni,dragon and other creatures living in you?" I say "They are also different because like Midday and the first spinjizu master they worked with us to protect our home." She understood so we continued walking.

More hunters show up so I hide Moonlight while the others pretend to be chained.I shape shift into a small snake and hide with Moonlight.Midnight,Mystery and Shadow do the same.The muzzle hunter finds out about Wu.I show up holding a sword to their  throats and say "Your not saying anything to him." The ninja tie them up.The one with spider legs on says "Go on and run.You won't get far.You're no better than those shape shifting oni.You hear me,Heavy metal.?" I look at him and say "Some of us take offence spider legs." We leave quickly. He yells "YOU'LL PAY FOR THIS!" We go into the unknown.