snake jaguar

We go to the big man with other members.I keep my disguise on with Mystery(in her disguise).We walk off as Ultra Violet saying " hello Supreme Master Whispering Mistress,Supreme Master Darkside and Master ghost bite." We look at her and I say(with voice changers on) in a male voice "Hello Ultra Violet and Mr E.Hm who is this newbie here and why is he here?" Ultra Violet says " Whispering Mistress Mr E wanted to bring him here but I don't know why." I look at Zane/Snake Jaguar and ghost bite says (in a voice changer) " Who are you and why did Mr E bring you?" Snake Jaguar responds " I am Snake Jaguar and I saved Mr E from those Ninja." I look at him and Mystery says(in a voice changer)" you seem familiar like someone I've met." He looked confused.I then look at Mr E and say " Is what he said true Mr E." Mr E responds with a nod.

We go into the base and see the big man. The big man says " hello again supreme masters." We wave.Everyone kinda bows at us showing we have a higher rank then The big man,Ultra Violet and Mr E. I look at Snake Jaguar and say " we aren't the boss the boss is the quiet one." Kilo/the big man says that we are going to go for a ride with the Sons Of Garmadon to the teeth.I could tell he was confused so I explained that he has to follow the high ranks orders if you are a member of the Sons Of Garmadon.

We do a race while Me and Ghost bite/robot morro spy on Cole knowing he will escape. Ultra Violet and Cole fight for the baby we have.I take him from them.I run off but he ends up crying so I use my powers to play with him.Cole soon gets the baby before I could run away.I go to where Mr E is.I saw Mr E and Zane fighting.I see the hologram go off and I yell " I KNEW IT YOU ARE ZANE NOT SNAKE JAGUAR." Ne and Lloyd try help Mr E fight Zane without Zane taking off our disguises.