versus

I sit at a table with the others injoying Chen's Island.We hear the Cole and Jay arguing.We hear Chen saying "The tournament of elements continues.Fun time! Would the following masters please make their way to their assigned arena? Speed,Gravity,Smoke Nature,Mind and Oh,and last and hopefully not least..." The ninja thought they were all safe until Chen said"...Fire.And remember only one can remain." We giggle at their reactions.

We get to the place we need to be at.Speed wins his round,Mind wins his and Kai wins his fight.We then go to our rooms.The next day,we see Cole and Jay are facing each other tonight.I burst out laughing.I see them in shock.The others leave while I spy on the ninja.At night I follow them to see their plan. I hear everything they said then leave.I get to Clouse and say "Clouse the ninja told the master of mind to go into Chen's head. Make sure It doesn't happen and I also informed my masters and team mates about their plan.Don't let him in Chen's mind and be careful about your mind too."I then leave.

Me and the others stay near Chen.We see the fight starting.Cole and Jay start fighting but end up stopping which annoys Chen,my leaders and my team.Chen then releases teh condrai crushers. They defeat the condrai crushers.It annoys us more.I growl saying "If you both won't fight each other then how about you fight the time twins. Crono and Tyme jump down.They manage to defeat Jay and Cole.They take the jade blade together.Jay and Cole both end up getting out.I use my powers to bring them up.I say "Well done time twins." They smile at me as Chen says "You and your team are good allies." Mystery agrees and says "Yeah  we don't fight their team. Tyme and Crono's powers are stronger together then alone."