The return of the overlord

Me and Nya are being held by guards, midnight,mystery and shadow.I wake up seeing nya yelling at Garmadon. I see Garmadon turning Nya evil.I try brake free but can't.I try get away after he holds the dark matter.I get free and yell "keep that stuff away from me." I get grabbed again and he puts it closer to me revealing a marking of a skull on my cheek.He remembers when I was evil I had that marking on my cheek so he puts dark matter on me making me fall unconscious.
I soon wake up evil again.

The ninja see Me and Nya and the others again but we are different more evil.We start attacking the ninja.I grab Lloyd and take off his mask showing his face.I step back and my head hurts making me let go.I turn back to normal and go unconscious again.I wake up seeing Lloyd carrying me. Midnight turns back and is a bit weaker as well as me.I look to see Mystery and Shadow working with Garmadon.I get off Lloyd's back them knowing I'm weaker.I walk to them and hug them making them remember their side.I say " Mystery...you can be...what you want to...be and choose...for yourself what you want to...do."  She says "yeah I can." She uses her powers to help heal me. I help Lloyd get to Garmadon. I say "This isn't were the fight is taking place its ninjago." I ignore what Wu,Lloyd and Misako say and try stop the attacks. I see Garmadon transform into a dragon like monster.I try help Lloyd stop him. I run to Lloyd and see the overlord is going to turn him evil.I protect Lloyd from being hit sacrificing myself to save him.I turn to him and smile with tears in my eyes.The ninja run to me seeing i got hit.I smile and say " Go lloyd save ninjago." I turn into my full evil form and look at Lloyd. "I must end you green ninja...not you don't...yes I do...you can help me defeat the over lord..." My shadow is gone and I stare the overlord " YOU WILL NEVER ...MAKE ME...TURN AGAINST... MY LIGHT SIDE...OVERLORD!" Me and my darkside say. I turn to Lloyd and spit a healing vemon on him making him heal in around an hour. We see the overlord and his army leaving to Ninjago City.I look at Midnight and say "still have that teloportion power handy." She nods.I say " good we will need it in an hour."
Lloyd wakes up.I walk away while the others are talking.