secret discovered

I spy on Krux and Acronix by using a robot snake powered by Tyme and Crono. I wissle and say " using snakes to make your army isn't really being nice to my army of devourers." I take one of the snake of a vermillion warrior and put it in my mouth. I continue " you have have a vermillion army but the devourers love eating small snakes like them." I bow and say " you have 2 time blades,one is hidden and the other is going to come soon but you plan will fail." Acronix walks to me and says " how will it?" I respond saying " It will fail because you need all your siblings including Lola and the time kids who are members are the devourers." I leave while saying"You both are the only ones with no powers."

I walk into the room the ninja and Misako are in as Misako was going to tell the ninja what happened to Wu.Crono says " Wu is rapidly aging.Only mine or Tyme's powers or even the time blade Wu hid can help him." I nod my head and look down.I say " guys me,Tyme and Crono have been in Krux and Acronix's base alot.At the museum they have a throne that can move back that is where the base opening is." I leave with Tyme and Crono following.We go to the blacksmith shop to see that their is the same symbol that was on the helmets.Kai shows up and is shocked.Kai hit the gong that has the symbol on it and we see it opened up a hatch. I go down and say " this looks like a key or dragon maker that needs fire and I guess water." I take it and hand it to Kai then we leave.Me,the time kids and the ninja(-nya and kai) get to the base. My snake said takes control and says "mmm fresh food." I take back control saying " yeah devourer me how about you have the snakes later." She replies " sure whatever I just want some of them snakes to it." I understand and say " I understand so I will grab as many as I can then we get out the base and I let you eat them." She nods then let's me take control.Lloyd says that they will need all the team so he calls Nya and explains.