master of the sea

I returned to the others as they get told the merlopena side of the first spinjizu master's story.They talk about the Amulets after so I say "He got the 2nd Amulet but I have its powers." I sense more danger so I tell the others.We see them falling in the water so we put them on the sub with me holding onto the top.Kalmaar was confused and shocked because the ship was stranded.I say "I froze the controls and Nya did something one before her did." Whales splash behind Kalmaar as I say "We got some Whale help." I walk to the others and free them.We then get attacked so we fight back.I say "Everyone hold on for dear life." They were confused until I used alot of the storm amulet's power to throw the enemy off thesub.I fall back with the end of my hands being a storm purple.I see Nya in danger so I use my storm powers to take the storm amulet even though it is useless anyway.Kalmaar stops me then escapes after he tried to convince his adopted brother to join him.He escapes so me and Nya go after him.He shoots at us but we soon manage to get the storm amulet.

We give Bentho a tour of the monastery and then ask if he could stay since Kalmaar is under the water.He agrees so I hug him saying "I am so happy you're here." I hear a knock at the door and I see Lily a half ocean half land girl is here.

I say "Oh hey Lily,why you here?" She responds "My string suddenly showed up and led me here

I say "Oh hey Lily,why you here?" She responds "My string suddenly showed up and led me here." I pull her in saying "Walk to where it leads." She nods and walks to Bentho saying "It leads to him." I could tell Bentho was shocked because he heard of soulmate strings and that everyone has one and you must marry your soulmate.I say "Bentho did Kalmaar find his soulmate?" He shakes his head saying "He went to every kingdom underwater and met everyone but nothing.I teloport my friend Selah(Lily's older sister) to me.I say "How many times did it show and where?" She says "It showed up a few hours ago in ninjago." I say "Kalmaar was in Ninjago.The guards met their soulmates so Kalmaar is your soulmate."

I say "You 2 should head back home see ya on Dragon day

I say "You 2 should head back home see ya on Dragon day." They wave then leave.I say "Don't ask about Dragon day." I walk away to here Nya and Kai's parents are going.I go to my room and look outside.I say to a little dragon that went around my neck "He will come for me so I will give you the storm amulet's power my little buddy Tornado." I set him down and do a spell that makes the Amulet's power go into Tornado my pet Dragon.To now awaken Wo-Jira he needs me and my pet dragon.We then eat dinner and go to sleep but we both dream of Wo-Jira calling to us.

I look kinda hypnotised as I walk to the ocean to see Kalmaar and his 2nd in command.He says "Looks like the amulet we had helped control her." The 2nd in command agrees as they take me to Wo-Jira with my dragon.I stand up as some merlopenas attach wires to my arms and legs on cuffs.The do the same to Tornado on his legs and tail.Kalmaar says "Look how weak you are under my control." He starts it making me and my dragon roar in pain.We then pass out and wake up on a beach.I walk to my room and sleep there to see Wo-Jira is awake in my dream.