lost in time

I wake up seeing Lola,Tyme and Crono are in the Iron doom with us.I try move but see Commander Macea is holding me making me not try fight them.We arrive and I see Lola isn't in the Iron door when we land.I see she is outside in her past body.She warned the past Masters about Krux and Acronix and their vermillion warriors.I notice Kai and Nya with Wu.Commander Macea put Vengestone cuffs on me,Tyme and Crono then leaves with Krux and Acronix.I manage to brake out the Vengestone cuffs and I try free Tyme and Crono.I talk to Kai and Nya telling them the plan.Me,Tyme,Crono,Kai and Nya put on our ninja suits.

We attack Krux and Acronix and their army.I use my powers to fight them while Kai,Nya, Tyme and Crono help me. Lola shows up and explains that they are from the future(Me,Tyme,Crono,Krux and Acronix  not mentioning Kai or Nya.) I say " gonna help or just watch." The masters,Wu and Garmadon help us. I see the snakes getting in so I use alot of my power making a huge air bubble protecting us also making me fly up. I say while trying to fight them " Water and Electric will make them not go back into the armour." They brake the air bubble making me fall but Lola slows me down so she can catch me.I see them try attack Wu so I say to Lola " I will be fine because we are outside the air will heal me but you need to help past Wu." She nods her head and helps past Wu. Garmadon asks 'Ray and Maya' about them making the time blades that ended up making them exhausted. Lola  says " Oh I moved time forward so they weren't exhausted anymore." He believes her luckily.Kai and Nya gave her a thank you look.We continued fighting and ended up winning.We leave to go into time again.Tyme makes a portal behind us so Wu, Kai and Nya go back behind us stopping Krux and Acronix's plan.We defeat Krux and Acronix for now atleast. I look at Wu saving us.We grab Kai and Nya and go to our time. The ninja look upset.I say " Lloyd you have no choice but you...become their master." I run away with my friends (devourers) following.The ninja try stop us but it was to late we got away from them for now.