the gift of Jay

She says to me alone "Right now they are probably prisoners but one who will be the gift so I better leave yall." I nod so she leaves.

With Island Y/n

I return and change then go to prison.

I say "I wish the speak to the thieves alone guards

I say "I wish the speak to the thieves alone guards." They nod then leave.I say "Hey Kai,Nya,Zane,Cole,Wu,Misako and 4 others how ya been doing?" They ask "How did you know?" I say "Here's a hint.Princess Y/n is my name." Nya says "So you and our Y/n are..." I say"The same yes oh and they are going to try save yall see ya." I wave as I leave.The guards return as I go to Jay.I see him getting giving fruit by a two headed follower.I say "Hello is it a boy?" They 2 headed nods so I try not throw up.I walk in with a sweet smile saying "Hello there handsome.I am the Princess." I dance infront of him.I then give the 2 head a hint to leave.Once they do I say "Ugh I hate that especially since you're other Y/n's friend." I sigh and say "I am Princess Y/n of this Island and if you're a gift you better say bye." I then leave and the 2 heads return back in.

Normal Y/n

I stayed in the trees while Lloyd left.I saw he freed the others and because of the Clutch guy they got caught.Y/n told me everything so I say "I would be able to sense to Wo-Jira because part of me is her child.She gave birth to one kid who became apart of me." We hide behind trees and bushes.We hear the king talking then he sent Jay off.We saw a huge dragon head with flaming eyes.Y/n gets scared but I say to her "That's a fake.Don't worry about it." Y/n runs out with me but she frees my friends while I jump into the water.I grow a mermaid tail and swim to Jay.I get on the boat and then I turn back.I free him from the rope we see the thing.The others try get close to us to help but the thing shoots fire at us.It then grabs the boat and pulls me and Jay in.I was luckily wearing and I had alot of jewellery and valuables on but they were only able to be touched by someone with oni blood.

Jay feel unconscious while I pretend to.I hear people talking about sacrificing me and Jay bit they say that I luckily had the jewellery on.We hit the boys once they saw we weren't open the boat.I say "We are quite valuable thank you very much." We then see prisoners are here.I say "Storm power." I shock the prisoners with purple lightning. The other 2 grab me but I say "Minion maker." I manage to touch their hands and make them serve me.I make them attack the others as the ninja show up.I say "I learn alot of powers while I was away." I use the ninja's powers but darker to beat the criminals.Ronin soon reveals himself to being the mastermind.He almost gets away on the fake dragon but the man who we got to bring us here helped us defeat him.Ronin and the criminals get locked up as the king apologies to us.Y/n says "Well you see..." I continue "Your daughter knew Wo-Jira never woke up so she hid all your valuables in her secret place." I show him a map then I leave to the Ocean with Y/n.I say "She is alive but unsure where she is." Y/n says "Just hope she doesn't wake up for another thousands of years." I nod then say "We will need to leave hope to meet you all again." She responds "same here ninjago me." I smile then walk away.