Nyad

We attack Wo-Jira and Kalmaar together. We fight while the bounty gets away.We fight more until we have to retreat.We say "We'll be back." We jump off and Kalmaar tells Wo-Jira to not let us escape.We split and I come across Jay in a broken sub car.Tornado grabs it with his mouth then flies up.We regroup and Tornado split the car out.We see Jay is in a bad condition because we didn't get to him in time and the sub car had alot of water in it.

We hide in a building so Kalmaar doesn't find us.Tornado became small on my arm again.Kai says about me and Nya taking the water out but Wu said that we already tried. Me and Nya go to Bentho and ask how Nyad beat Wo-Jira in the first place.He says about her becoming a part of the sea.Me and Nya look outside so Bentho says "Do not think of such things.Nyad may have defeated Wo-Jira, but she lost herself.What she did could not be undone.She vanished." We look outside but see Jay is getting worse.

Everyone fell asleep but me,Tornado and Nya.We look outside to see fish swimming past.Nya sighs then says to Jay "I wish we had more time...but we never seem to get a break." I kiss Lloyd on the cheek as Nya kisses Jay on the cheek which makes Jay open his eyes to see her leaving with me and Tornado.We get to the roof and look to the water.We turn to the door as me and Nya mouth with tears in our eyes "I love you." Nya jumps into the water while I jump into the air as we merge with our elements. Once done I turn to an ultimate dragon and nya turns to a water spirt.I jump into the Water next to Nya.I tell Tornado to go big so he does.We look at Jay then we go off fast and leave Jay.

Me and Tornado go in the air as Nya is in the sea.We go to Wo-Jira and Kalmaar at full speed.We hear Kalmaar say "It's the girls." Nya says "Our names aren't girls.I am Nya and she is Y/n." I growl with Tornado.I look at him as we spin in the air making call all elemental dragons then we all combine and grow into one huge elemental dragon. I say "All you are going to wish you never crossed me." Me and Nya fly right to Wo-Jira and Kalmaar.