true potential

We scare some bin people.Then we go after Harumi.We attack the police.I walk into the room and say " hey rumi sorry we took so long we had to pick someone up." I move away so she can see Garmadon.Mystery says " we are lucky we were almost done with the ceremony." Mystery says "Yep your lucky."Cops come in and I say " kneel before Lord Garmadon."I free Harumi then we leave with us destroying the police station(for fun and also because of a fight).

We go to kryptarium prison to free the prisoners and to take over the place.The warden tries to make a deal with us but I say " I think we will stay here and the only people leaving are you guys.I use my powers to blow all the guard and the warden away.Harumi says "The ninja will be coming.Make preparations." I nod and start to put traps everywhere.I go back and bow to Garmadon and say " My lord I have set up traps that the ninja won't expect.We do training with Garmadon.He beats alot of the gang(Sons Of Garmadon).I make him face my hardest robot to beat.I smirk as he works up a sweat.He soon beats it I was not surprised. Harumi talks to Garmadon about reaching his true potential.I say "Your sister had an evil side that taught me and her 2 older kids a power that can turn someone even with the purest heart in the world...evil." Garmadon seemed interested so I taught him it.

Lloyd comes in to try face Garmadon but are met with Me and Mystery watching them fighting Garmadon.He lost and then gets turned evil by me.We laugh as Lloyd is being corrupted.Lloyd gets up with his eyes purple and half his face black and...evil. He walks up to Garmadon and says "I am sorry for my pure heart but now I realise the darkness so I choose to work with you father." He pats Lloyd's head and says "I am impressed I managed to turn him evil and thank you for teaching me the spell." We smile and I say "Now everyone in ninjago knows that you should be their Emperor." Garmadon smirks and responds "yes they do know who their new Emperor is and their future Princesses and Prince." He puts one of his hands under my head.I smile as he ment me and Harumi and Lloyd.I say "My emperor there is one cure to turning his good again.I have to care more for his light side then evil side and also kiss him with what people call a purified kiss." Garmadon seemed annoyed but said "You will make sure he is evil." I nod scared of Garmadon and he knew I was scared of him.