Ninjaball run

Midnight,Shadow,Tyme,Crono and Melody are working together in our devourer jet (made by turning a jet into a devourer snake type of jet). Me and Mystery are working together and ride Tornada in Ninjaball run against other contestants including Lloyd and the ninja. Midnight and the other ride and go past the contestants. I call a dragon to let the ninja ride.I say " I want a fair race." We leave as the ninja follow. I beat midnight and yell "its garmadon hes trapped the ninja go help them." Midnight and the crew go back to help the ninja while me and mystery continue. Midnight gets on teh dragon and yells " faster girl faster." She obeys and goes faster as Midnight calls for Lloyd's dragon. Midnight calls another dragon and says " roar roar roar roar roar roar roar(follow me quickly before he catches us)." She tells shadow " we need to get the ro the start." He nods and yells " Attack The black Bounty and let the ninja win." They use fire balls to attack the black bounty. I see the ninja are first but the skeletons grabbed Lloyd's dragon.I yell " Tornada vemon shot." She listens and shoots vemon at the chane.I look at Lloyd and then go faster.we reach the 3rd part and I see the ninjas dragon is getting hungry so I get close and feed the dragon some food. Then we fly away. I say " quick Garmadon will be right behind us disguises on." We put on our disguises and Tornada changes her colour. We see Garmadon use the staff to stop the ninja but this time we don't help.We just continue with Garmadon behind us. Me and Mystery win the race but keep the disguises on. Darreth looks sad that the ninja didn't win.The next day,the builders say "oh we came to tell you someone paid for the dojo t stay." Darreth asks "who?" Me and Mystery walk out from the shadows and say " who do you think Wu?" Wu says " Y/n why would you do this for us." I respond " I wanted Lloyd to have somewhere to train." I smile then we leave.