season 15:Farewell the sea

I was behind the queen of dragons, Moonlight.I say "My Queen what do you wish to make me remember next?" The problem was like Nya,Y/n lost her memories of the ninja and being apart of their team.Moonlight says "Green ninja." I respond "Blonde hair,green eyes,wears green. Lloyd Montgomery Garmadon." She nods then says "Boy blue ninja." "Brown hair,blue eyes,wears Blue. Jay Walker lover of Nya Smith." She says "Female." "Black hair,Aqua eyes, wears blue.Nya lover of Jay and sister of Kai Smith." "Black ninja." "Black hair,dark brown eyes, wears black.Cole Brookstone." "White ninja." "Njnjdroid,light blue eyes, wears white.Zane." "Red ninja." "Brownish Black hair,red eyes,wears red.Kai Smith brother of Nya Smith." She says "Good but now Lloyd had a lover who like Nya sacrificed herself for Ninjago and defeated Wojira." I try remember something but like usual nothing.I say "Nothing is really helping me remember my queen." She says "Time for you to meet them again."

I nod then we head to a monastery of some sort.She enters with me behind her.She goes inside so I shirk and continue following.I hear an old man with a white beard in a room full of scrolls seemingly looking for something.I enter the room and start looking at them.

I see a boy with Black hair,dark brown eyes who is wearing black and some orange enter.I look at him and said in human "Cole Brookstone?" He asks "How do you know my name?" I get some memories of him and some blurry people.I say "It's me Y/n.Moon came here to help me remember you and the other ninja.I can't remember much." I transform to my human form and soon leave the room to find Moonlight standing outside.She says "Good you're remembering." I smile then we continue and find Zane and Pixel with me as a dragon again since I can't stay human for long or speak human for too long.

I remember them and said while running to them "Zane,Pixel." They turn and see me as a dragon running to them but when I get ro them I hugged them as my half dragon form.My memories of them returns but still I had 4 people to remember. Cole shows up and says that they're getting the team back together so Moonlight says in dragon "Go with them.I will return home." She leaves while we go onto the bounty.I changed to a dragon that a kid would be able to ride.

We go to a dojo and get off the bounty.We see the red ninja who I instantly recognised and memories of him flood my mind.He was teaching kids how to fight.Once the kids were done with their lessons we go to talk with Kai.I ignore what they say then Kai throws the cardboard head of Kalmaar at Cole.I look at it and remember Kalmaar so I growl making Cole realise if he doesn't want to get hurt he needs to throw the head away so he does.I jump at it and use my powers to destroy it.I then look at them and do a nervous dragon kind of giggle.We then leave back to the bounty.

We go to get the green ninja next.I was sat on the floor while they were talking.I look up and see the green ninja then I jump at him since I remember who he is.He says "Why is this dragon not letting go of me guys?" Zane says "She is someone you will find out soon." He tries getting me off but I say in dragon "Lloyd it's me Y/n please." I look upset since I can't turn to a human or speak human right now.He managed to get me off but saw a spirt of me going with the dragon confusing him.He hands me to the boys then continues doing the windows.We leave but I keep trying to go back to Lloyd.Zane managed to make it that he could understand me.I keep yelling "LLOYD.LLOYD PLEASE GIVE ME BACK TO LLOYD." He says "Y/n I understand you still love him but he doesn't know that this is you I'm sorry." I cry onto Zane who comforts me.

We head to Jay and he seemed crazy.I remembered Jay and toyched the water then remembered Nya.I fly to him and control the water and also make a container to hold all the water.I say in dragon "I can find Nya." Zane seems shocked and said "You can." I nod then Cole says "Translation." Zane says "Oh she said she can find Nya." Jay says "Please return me to Nya." I create a statue of Nya using rocks nearby then a place for water to go.I hand it to Jay  who was shocked then I jump out a window and start to swim in the ocean.

I see Lloyd is here and Kai asks "What changed your mind?" Lloyd responds "Nya and Y/n wouldn't want us to quit.If they saw us like this they'd kick our butts and tell us to get back to work." Jay removes his beard then I jump on Lloyd.Zane says "And to answer the question the dragon is a dear friend of us." I make my human form using rock and then I stand infront of it.Kai,Jay and Lloyd say "She's Y/n." I nod then Kai says "That explains why she hated Kalmaar,wouldn't let go of Lloyd and was able to be that small statue of Nya." I managed to say in human "Moonlight is dragon queen." Lloyd says "My cousin had you this whole time wait the dragon she had that time was you wasn't it." I nod and he hugs me happy I am now with them again.The boys put their hands together but I turn to a bigger dragon and put my hand in the middle which is covering their hands.