lesson for a master

We get to a scary rock bridge. I use my powers to keep me up till I get to the end of the bridge.I see the leader was about to fall so I used my elemental powers to bring him to us.I say " we made a deal thats all." We continue to walk then we get to the nest.I say " Moonlight is the only one who could get in there alive because she has no oni blood in her." I then see Midnight,Mystery and Shadow in the corner of my eye.I don't say anything though.

We get in the cave.We get in to see Moonlight and Lloyd found the armour. Iron Barron gets the armour and puts it on.Me and Moonlight start laughing.He asks "why are you bothlaughing." I say "The armour does nothing it's the pure heart that does it." He looked at us in shock.We see she the trapped Iron Barron.Moonlight pushes me to her and hands me the armour.The firstbourne roars so Moonlight says "She said that you are worthy Y/n." The firstbourne gets to us.She sensed good in me so she let me have the armour.I thank her then we leave to the others.I ask the firstbourne to let us have some dragons so we can go back home.She agrees and let's us have the dragons.I say to Faith " I feel you will be a greater leader Faith than he ever was."We leave to Ninjago.I kiss Lloyd realising my love for his light side.He turns back to normal as I apologise for teaching Garmadon the spell.Lloyd says "I forgive you because you did the right thing turning me back to normal." I smile at Lloyd.