cursed realm part 1

I sit outside watching people getting ready for the new year.I watch fireworks go off. Morro says " Y/n it is starting soon please sit down inside." I listen and sit in a chair in the house seeing ghosts going out the cursed realm. Midnight walks in as the ghosts are talking to Morro. She says " Morro maybe I can be of assistance with bringing your master out the cursed realm after all I have the power of the realm crystal." She does a spell around the crystal making the portal grow bigger letting more ghosts out.Her eyes glow green as she makes the portal grow. I laugh as we see ghosts show up. I sit up as more and more ghosts show up.I walk out seeing trouble.I smile and soon see the ninja so I warn Morro.He says "Guard the portal with Midnight. understand." I nod my head as Morro goes out to find them.I wissle then an air dragon and Fireball dragon show up.I tell them the plan.The plan is for the air dragon to camouflage and hold the fireball dragon and make sure no one sees it.When I wissle again they show and the fireball dragon shoots a fire ball giving Morro the signal they are there.

Morro soon shows up when bansha calls him.Wu and Morro talk about the ninja then Wu gets put in a prison with the other people.Morro catches one of the ninja and Mystery gets to him and looks at the ninja.She yells "MORRO THAT NYA THE WATER NINJA." The ghosts get away as she uses water.Mystery grabs Morro.She turns to a dragon and flies up.Nya is fighting the ghosts.I see the ghosts are losing so I yell " those ninja are winning ghosts get out and fight them." The ghosts go out and fight.The air dragon and Fireball dragon show up and the fireball dragon shoots a fire ball into the sky showing Morro where the other ninja are.Lloyd and Kak soon shows up to the building and goes in.I see them walk in so I use my powers to make a tornado appear and blow him out.I walk out and say "awww you think I didn't know you both were going to destroy the realm crystal." Morro soon shows up and starts fighting Lloyd and Kai.The preeminent arrives and grabs Lloyd and Kai. Me and Midnight bow before her with Morro. Lloyd and Kai gets pulled into the cursed realm.