saving faith

(Moonlight is with Lloyd and Mystery)
We(Midnight,Shadow and Me) get to the ninja.We see they lost Faith and is trying to save her but Kai and Zane are sort off disagreeing. I say " Midnight can travel between realms because she inherited all her parents' powers but she can't do all of us at the same time so the dragon armour is the only option." We go to Faith as she says " you should not have come.It's a trap." I look around to see we are surrounded.I say " I am so lucky Moonlight is with Lloyd and Mystery and not with us." My eyes turn a dark red as I attack the hunters.They manage to catch me then knock me out.

I wake up hearing the leader of the hunters saying that they have Wu.I respond " Your leader should never have trapped Shadow with us." I laugh as the thing we our on gets brakes because of an oni.I control by saying "and Wu yes can go to the place where the dragon armour lies but  he can't get the dragon amour because only the youngest grandkid of the first spinjizu master that is in this realm can get it alive atleast.She is with a powerful oni so you won't get her alive." Shadow take the hunters weapons. Faith says the truth about her people's leader.I say " have you guys ever seen him face an oni.hmm but if so he could tell that SHADOW IS AN ONI ASWELL AS MYSTERY ASWELL AS MYSELF. I have seen oni but I have never seen one be defeated by a powerless person like him.It is weird that an oni killed his whole team and left him to live after all your oni are pure evil why let him live.If you want proof then how about he faces Shadow alone." Everyone agrees and wants to see him fight Shadow.He ends up losing as I say " plus have you guys seen any oni on these lands other then Shadow, myself and Mystery." The all say no so I continue "that is because they left these lands long ago.How do you guys know if wasn't him who killed his team." The hunters whisper as the leader yells " NOT ANOTHER WORD." I say " you know I  could easily take that sword off you." He looks to me and says " prove it."

I get down and fight him pulling him to the ground taking the sword. "Now to give it to this rightful owner Moonlight." An oni soon appears.I bow and say " this is the blade of Moonlight the guardian of dragons." The oni takes it and says "I well hand this to Master Moonlight." We listen and attack.I free the ninja and Wu.I look to Wu and says " he is remembering guys." We go to Wu and bow saying " Welcome back Master Wu." Wu ends up fighting the hunters.I say " he faced alot more enemies than this so we won't help." I laugh as the leader makes a deal with Wu.Wu responds "If it was that easy I would but my niece Moonlight is the only one who can take it." Moonlight should already be there with my nephew Lloyd and her siblings are already gone with Mystery the oni you saw Y/n hand the sword to." I get forced to go with Wu and the leader.