the quiet one

We run around the forest because we are being chased by a dinosaur.Mystery walks up to the dinosaur and said " rex is that you." I look at her as she says " this is rex my dinosaur pet." We continue walking while Mystery is sat on Rex. Lloyd soon says "so according to this,we're almost to the black river.we just have to get past this part that reads 'stranglers path." Rex stops and Mystery says " stranglers path..." she doesn't speak for a few minutes until she says " they grab whatever they can grab and drags them to the mouth ro be eaten alive." I see some vines appear going to attack Lloyd. I use my powers to move Lloyd on Rex.I ask "those one." Mystery nods as I cut them.I then eat one part and say " mm not bad." Rex tries some and starts devourering all of the stranglers. We continue on our way with Rex eating the stranglers on the way.

We soon arrive at a boat.We say bye to Rex then explore the boat.Lloyd and Harumi question where the person who had the boat went.Harumi starts the boat and we ride off.Me and Mystery sit down Mystery kinda meditates to feel the scroungings. I sit up and go to Harumi and Lloyd.I say " Me and Mystery are like you Lloyd I miss my brother Morro and Mystery though she never liked his intentions Misses the overlord.Tyme and Crono though they hate their brothers Misses them aswell.Alot of the members of teh devourers miss their families some had nice ones who died and were not seen by their families but others had family members who are or were evil like the leaders of the devourers who were grandkids to the Great Devourer." I look at Harumi as she says " I would do anything to see my parents again." I say " Midnight can go into any realm but she had a picture of her parentsand yours.She searched for them in every realm but...nothing. I'm sorry." I hug her as they continue talking.

I go to Mystery as she says "I feel a creature in these waters and I am getting drawn to it." I look at her and put rope on her.She understands what I was doing so she jumps in the water.She looks to a huge creature is a really big lobster.She goes up so I use my powers to get her back of the boat.She explains what she saw.Lloyd and Harumi soon face it.I look that we aren't going very fast so I use alot of my energy to make the boat go faster while Mystery takes some weight off.We soon get away and arrive at the oni temple.