double trouble

I wake up hearing the serpentine and Garmadon were talking about how they will defeat the ninja.I hear alot of splashing making me stay awake.I cook food for me,Tornada, The Serpentine and Garmadon.I walk out saying "here you guys go. I may be evil but I am also nice." I give The Serpentine some food and turn to Garmadon holding him his food. I say " now maybe instead of us fighting them maybe we make them fight themselves." I throw the ninjas' gi infront of Garmadon " if you know what I mean." I say laughing. He understands what I ment and said "you are smart my little apprentice.You may be a good girl but you are excellent at evil plan." I thank him and bow. He uses the weapon making them look kinda like the ninja but only serve me and Garmadon. Garmadon falls down so I help him.He says to the dark ninja "I have made you to be equal to the ninja and loyal to me and Y/n." They bow and say "Yes,Lord Garmadon!" I say " good then we command you to find the ninja and destroy them.Also bring the small green boy alive." They bow and say " Yes apprentice y/n ." I say "By the looks of this invitation from darkley' school for bad kids if I got this it means Lloyd has it to and is most likely with those annoying ninja.Dark ninja follow me."

They follow me to darkley's school.I sit on a roof and see the ninja just arrived and I see Brad the kid who put fire ants in Lloyd's bed.I say "that's so cute,it disgusts me." I jump from the roof and look and the ninja as they say " y/n why are you here." I reply " So Lloyd do I say or you." Lloyd says " well y/n went here to because of her friend mystery." I nod my head and say " she should be here any time no..." before I could finish she shows up with royal clothes on. Lloyd and Brad go on their knees and bow while I stand bowing.
The ninja are confused. I say "oh we forgot to mention..." she finishes my sentence " I'm apart of the shadow royal family the most evil family in all of ninjago." Once the ninja find out they instantly bow. Me and Mystery walk in as I tell her what happened and what our plan is. "So when Garmadon gets on the dark Isles we are with him agreed." I say. She nods "agreed."

I say " isn't it weird no teachers are it's like..." mystery agrees saying " should we get the kids or get the ninja." I respond "office.We walk to the principal office and brake the door. "As we suspected you took over the school with the kids Gene."Mystery pats his head saying " good job im impressed Gene." The ninja show up in the room seeing Me,Gene and Mystery. Gene says " welcome back Lloyd." Lloyd says "Gene? Mystery? Y/n?" He continues "And welcome ninja,to the new Darkly's Boarding school for worse kids!" Me and Mystery laugh. I say "thx for making my job easier idiot." I run to Lloyd and grab him then run off with Mystery behind me. I say " We now need to bring him to Lord Garmadon." The kids run after us. I give Lloyd to Mystery as she understood what I was doing.She uses her dark powers to knock Lloyd out as I use my powers to trap the boys in rope. I laugh at them for them messing with me.I run back to Mystery.The other boys manage to knock Mystery out so I gave up they knock us out.I wake up seeing Lloyd and Mystery tied up.I wake Lloyd and Mystery up. I say to the boys " there is something you idiots don't know." Gene asks "what?" Mystery laughs then says "simple how to trap the most powerful type of serpentine." The boys look confused until I spit out a toxin that devolves the rope on me.I turn to my serpentine form and free Mystery leaving Lloyd tied up.The boys grab me and put tape on my mouth that has snake power weaken liquid on that can weaken a serpentine and tie me and Mystery up.I look at them try make him their leader.

I try speak but the tape makes me unable to speak.I try get out but the more the tape is on me the more weaker I became. Mystery uses her powers to take the tape of my mouth but because the liquid got on my skin I start feeling pain. Mystery quickly got a healing liquid on my mouth that makes the pain stop.I soon fall asleep (that usually would be a side affect to the snake power weaken liquid) I wake up seeing Lloyd agreeing to being their leader.I try stop him but my voice was still healing from the liquid.I read his mind(soulmates can do that in this) and sees he was lying to them.I get a bit happier but still can't speak.

We brake free and see the 'ninja' fighting teh bad boys.We walk out as I laugh saying " they aren't the ninja idiots they were made by Lord Garmadon with the ultimate golden weapon.The boys look at me confused. I yell " WE SAID NINJA NOT KIDS." They bow saying " Sorry Appreciate Y/n." I say calmly
"Now get those dumb ninja and get me my revenge after they didn't save my family." They grab one of the kids and then leave and we walk back in the room.Me and Mystery walk with the dark ninja to the real ones.We arrive and they are ready to hit the kid.I look around and say "Don't they were here with the teachers there was a secret way out." They show up outside through a locker.I yell "LET THE BOY GO HE DID WHAT YOU WANTED." Dark Cole lets him go and he runs away.I see Lloyd and the boys.I run to Lloyd kicking Gene away from Lloyd.I say "no one messes with my SOULMATE" My eyes turn a dark purple as f/c (favourite colour) Dragon wings,horns and tail appear. I growl losing control of myself and attacking Gene. Lloyd stands infront of Gene saying " Y/n calm down plz regain control." I regain control and see what I did.I turn back to a human crying.I hug Lloyd and soon fall asleep. The boys take me from Lloyd and tie him up.I scratch the boys that take me away from Lloyd.Mystery wakes me up.I am still abit tired so I follow her us holding hands. We soon get to the room and sit down I fall asleep on Mystery as she played with my hair. I wake up to see the boys freeing Lloyd.I hear Mystery say " Join the club." We make the gi hoping Garmadon doesn't find out we helped The boys.The boys fight with the ninja as me and Mystery watch.I say " so let's say we got caught and just got free after the dark ninja were defeated." Mystery should we go " she agreed let's leave." 

We leave and got to the ship informing Garmadon they defeated the dark ninja. We say "we are so sorry Master Garmadon they tricked us and they fought the dark ninja." We see we said it on the video. "Hey ninja did you think we would be on your side after what you did." W ewalk away from the camera.