The stone army

Me and Mystery were living with the Ninja because We didn't want to go back to the shadow kingdom and wear their annoying dresses and makeup.We didn't tell the ninja,Wu or even Nya about it.For all they know is that we wanted to live with them 'to help the ninja stop Garmadon '.

We wake up to the boys making excuses.Me and Mystery use our powers to put the dragon 💩 in the bag while the ninja watch us.I say " we have around 20 dragons at the devourer cave.We don't mind doing those big boys' at all." The ninja were shocked. Once we were done we made a portal above our huge dragon 💩 bin that we use for compost.We get a call from the museum of history. We arrive and see the stone warriors alive. Mystery yells " STOP MESSING AROUND YOU STATUES NOW." They stop as Mystery asked.The ninja look at her in confusion and shock.I say " being the daughter of their creator is useful." Mystery looks at me and nods. " Now come with me your master's daughter." Mystery leaves with me as the statues follow. She leads the into a hole in the floor. " now jump in." They all jump in. Mystery says "Now they are gone." We meet misako and Wu says " Yes,this is misako. Lloyd's mother." I look at Lloyd in shock. Lloyd says " My...My mother? " I walk away with Mystery. Misako "Ah. Lloyd? My little boy. You're so much bigger than I remember."Lloyd says spitefully "Yeah,well,It's been a long time." She continues " I didn't want us to meet like this.I have a reason why I've been away." Lloyd responds annoyed " Well,I don't want to hear it." She says " Lloyd,wait.Please!" Lloyd follows Mystery and me ignoring his mum.
Me,Lloyd and Mystery were in the room where we put the statues. Me and Mystery look at the story with Mystery crying.I understood why she was crying it was because she knew someday she would have to fight Lloyd and she knew I would always stay with her even if I have to go against Lloyd.I hold her hand and we run out the room.I say " hey,hey Mystery we know you like your father and Garmadon will have to fight Lloyd.You know I will always be by your side no matter what happens." She looks at me saying " it will mean he will have to fight me and you y/n.I feel like I will ruin you being soulmates." I hug her and calm her down. We walk back in the room and say"Even if Lloyd were to defeat the overlord he would still have to fight the daughter of him." The ninja were confused until I continued " Lloyd would have to fight Mystery Overlord.Because I will never leave her side,Lloydyou will have to fight me and her." They were all shocked and Lloyd was upset.Me and Mystery soon run away.

Me and Mystery were seeing the stone army exhibit. Mystery's eyes turn darker as she walks to the stone warrior.She touches it then it turns back to normal.She regains control and runs away with y/n following knowing it will mostly go after Mystery. Mystery looks back and sees the ninja in danger so she yells " STOP STONE WARRIOR." It goes after her so Y/n protects her.She reaches her full potential that allows her to turn to air.She grabs Mystery and flies away to a different room.I turn back after it wasted alot of my energy making me lose consciousness.Mystery goes back and says " I am here stone warrior.I am the daughter of your creator." She walks closer letting it hold her.Her eyes go darker as she says " Go into the hole." It obeys and goes in the hole.I wake up,went running to see where Mystery was.I see she is losing control of herself so I make her bite a pure chocolate.She soon falls unconscious so I pick her up and bring her back to the bounty.She has a nightmare about the dark island returning.She wakes up to see Y/n caring for her.She says in fear  "Garmadon found The dark island and now has released dad." She ended up crying.I comfort her saying that they will be stopped. She says " the day Lloyd fights Garmadon is the day he fights me Y/n." I look in fear but I still comfort her.