enkypted

We walk in the kryptarium prison.I get thrown in a power proof glass cage because I tried attacking all the guards.I growl as I get pushed in.We then meet criminals.I brake out my cage and try attack  the criminals.Lloyd looks at me and gives me a sweet has always has on him.He says "Y/n calm down." I disobey him and try attack the tec guy.The ninja take me off as Lloyd says "The headphones I had give them to me." Kai takes them for a guard and hands them to Lloyd.Lloyd then puts them on me making me act like a calm pet.The boss of the place comes back. Before he could take the headphones off Kai grabs his arm saying "Take the headphones off and everyone here will be dealing with a murderous serpentine." Lloyd then says "Take them off and everyone inmate or officer will be killed." He listens to the warnings because Kai and Lloyd had serious and worried looks of their faces. We get put in our cells.

We got told to go in the phone room but I refused and stayed in my cell.I then get some food and because I am a dangerous serpentine they gave me something different and less gross.I stay with the ninja as Lloyd tries to befriend us.Tehy only stay with me because I am the only one who can get in and out of the prison.The guards know that so they do whatever I want so I stay put and don't escape.We talk about the Djinn as Captain Soto says "Did someone say Djinn? You best not be speaking of Nadakhan the Djinn." I say "Oh that's his name." He then says "you 2 seem familiar." He points at me and Nya.The others talk then Soto tells us how he caught Nadakhan the Djinn.The prisoners and ninja fight.One of the prisoners knocks my headphones off making me brake my chaines.I attack the prisoners then I see that Tec guy and another prisoner with Zane.I growl as I run to protect Zane.I throw the Tec guy and Prisoner away from Zane.I was about to attack other prisoners when Lloyd put my headphones on my head.I calm down as teh fight ends.We clean the mess in the hall then go to a cell.

Lloyd helps free us from the hole.Lloyd tells us the plan and we follow it.We are free now.We leave after Soto explained he lantern is on Nadakhan's ship.Soto says that he knows why he recognises us.We get away with me and Nya wanting to know what he ment.