season 6-infamous

The boys do a show while me and Nya get told to watch.Dareth says that me and Nya should show girl how to put make up on.We try attack him but Lloyd and Jay stop us. Lloyd gives me a chocolate bar saying "Here you go." I put it in my mouth as Jay says "Nya and Y/n are one of us now there is no reason they should be treated differently." Dareth says that its a boy group not a girl group. I try attack him again but Lloyd holds me back saying "We are equal.Our power comes from no one being more important than the others." I ignore them talking as Lloyd gives me sweets to calm me down. Dareth then takes the boys leaving me and Nya.I say "We could always make a girl's ninja group to prove him wrong or we could make everyone favourite us more." Nya says "Na." I say "I am telling Midnight and the Devourers about this so see ya." I watch the news to see it's about the ninja.They say that there's 6 ninja not 7 making me annoyed.

I sit in my room on the bounty watching the tv being all about the others.I don't let any one go in not even Cole. I walk out to see Nya is annoyed at Dareth. Me and Misako redo the bots while Misako talks to Nya.I say "People believe there are 6 ninja but they are really 7.Ugh." I eat chocolates to calm me down.Wu then calls us to him and explains Clouse escaped.We go to the hospital so have a kid being a ninja for the day.Kai made the boys' fans know where we are.The kid helps us get away. We end up getting spotted.Lloyd gets Dareth to help us to Clouse.

We get to stiix and try find Clouse.We see the ninja caused trouble but it wasn't true because we weren't in Ninjago. People soon go after us so we hide.Lloyd says that we should split up.I say "No there is one group that will believe us...the devourers." I wissle calling a dark dragon to appear.We get on it and leave to the devourer's base.