my dinner with Nadakhan

I turned to a dragon and let Lloyd on my back.I tried flying but ended up getting tired.I fly back and throw myself to the ground.I get up with Lloyd's help.We explain the mainland is to far.Cole laughs so they we talk about Jay.We then make a plan to build a boat so we can escape.

We make the boat.I sense something underneath us.I get worried seeing things are going missing too.Lloyd soon leaves to get more stuff.I see a creature taking the hammer.I say "Guys we need to get off ground NOW." They were confused until we saw something moving under us.We get on the boat but Lloyd yells "HEY GUYS.LOOK HOW MANY PALM FRONDS I FOUND." I turn to a dragon again and grab Lloyd before the creatures got him.I whisper "We are safe for now Lloyd." I get us on a tree then I grab Nya and Cole putting them on the tree too.I turn back to normal.Lloyd says "we need to get off this island." We agree to it but how was the question.

We rebuild the boat and Nya then makes the distraction work.We try get the boat to the ocean but the creatures attack us.Nya makes to ocean come to us as I make a bubble to protect Cole.We get on the boat and it starts to sink because it's to damaged.The boat splits but them Ronin appears and saves us.We see the detectives and police are here.The explain how they found us so I say "Ya gonna throw us in prison?" The commissioner responses "No we realised you are the heroes." Ronin explains that they got a message from Jay. I worry about what is happening to him.