misfortune rising

I stay with Lloyd and Cole on our dragons as my head starts hurting.I see memories that I don't even know.I say"I am going Don't follow me." I then leave to Midnight's base.

I say "I want to speak with the Djinn we have." The guards let me in as I free the Djinn we have.I say "I want to know why I have memories I don't even remember having." She laughs and says "Y/n don't you get it..." I was confused as she continued "There are around 30 souls in your body." I was shocked as she said "And I am connected to you because I am one of the souls." I stepped back in disbelief.She says "Y/n How about we make a deal? You let me be in your body and I give you answers." I stay quiet until I hold my hand out.She holds it and we shake.She becomes apart of my body.She says "Now for my part.You know there are 12 realms." I nod as she says "Well you were born on a blood moon making all the souls that are you from different realms get brought to you and become a part of you.You have memories from other versions of yourselves pasts.We all look the same,sound the same,have the same name and more.We are connected to you Y/n." I sigh as she explains more about the other versions of me. I then leave.

I go to Nya and Jay with my hood on.I take off my hood and ask "Anything new Nya and Jay." They say "No sorry Y/n." I hear Djinn me saying "Brother is near ninjago
Y/n be careful.He knows about Nya and us or well you." I say in my mind "I will be careful Djinn me." Jay then leaves so I go with Nya. Djinn Y/n says in my mind "Brother is with Jay." I nod then leave to Jay.I spy on them and see Jay wished not to be poor or born in a junk yard. I see Jay got a message that his dad is dead.I followed him as Jay went to the Junk yard.I hear the talking then I pull Jay out saying "You wished for this so you have to deal with it."

We go to the guy's House to soon find out his dad was Fritz Donnegan who's real name was Cliff Gordon.I walk off to find out Nadakhan is with Jay.I hear Jay was going to do a wish so I cover his mouth but Nadakhan was still here.I say "Leave him alone Nadakhan or should I say my Djinn side's brother." Jay was shocked as my Djinn side showed up facing her brother. Nadakhan disappears as I say "Jay don't tell the others about her and I won't tell them you faced Nadakhan."

We make it a deal then leave to tell the others Jay bought the house
.We talk about Nadakhan but Jay acts werid.He then says "Go ninja go." Making the people face us.Nya reveals we are being attacked again.

We then leave to face Nadakhan and his crew.Me,Nya and Zane stay together while Kai and Jay go in pairs and Cole is with Lloyd. Nya takes off her hood off showing herself.I sigh taking my hood off shocking the guy with the guns more.I stop as I get a vision of the Djinn me with the crew and her brother Nadakhan.It stopped so I continued to help the ninja.I get on the ship to see Cole here.We got the lantern and Cole left.I whisper "Ghost me active." I turn to a ghost and spy on Nadakhan and his crew to find out we lost Kai.I then leave revealing myself in the process. I turn back to normal running to the ninja.I see them question where Kai is so I say "Guys we lost Kai." They were shocked and upset. We then feel the ground brakes.Djinn says in my mind "He is making a new Djinnjago." I look worried now.