season 7-the hands of time

Me,Crono and Tyme all get to the old monastery and spy on Wu and wait for Acronix.He soon shows up.Wu and him get into a fight. At 6:00 Acronix gets one of the four time blades.He runs at Tyme and punches her but she laughs and says "Not so easy Acronix."Crono walks up to her as I make the air look like a time blade.He uses his powers to help her.I howl and a dragon shows up aswell as my robot.I tell the robot to protect Tyme and Crono.The kids yell as the robot says " metal activate." He looks at me and then leaves.

Wu saves me from him.I get up a bit weak and try fight him.Tornada gets to me with Darcy.She puts me on Tornada's back then flies away with me weak.We hide near the monastery,Tyme walks to me and heals me using her power on me to reverse (the forward time) time blade that Acronix has. Tyme,Me and Crono all get back and see Acronix. We see the Jay fighting him so Tyme and Crono say in an annoying voice " control time control everything." I laugh and say " oh Acronix you have no idea do you." He looks at me confused. I continue " You have 2 younger sibings that are great friends with these two." I see Wu isn't here so I say " you both help fight but don't use your powers I'm going to find Master's Uncle." They nod and start fighting as I try find Wu.I found him as he was about to fall I used my powers to help him up.I feel he isn't fully ok but I don't know why.Once I get Wu back to the ninja Acronix was gone.

I see Tyme and Crono are bit upset and I knew why.It was because Acronix,Krux and Lola are their siblings. I went to them and hugged them whispering " He might still be alive remember he can jump forward in time so don't worry.Also remember rose feels Krux is in this time in ninjago." We give Wu to the ninja and leave.We see Darcy is soulmates with Acronix.It turns night and we eat food.I wonder how Morro is or where he is.I walk around the tomb and see Morro very hurt.I use my air powers to help heal his powers.We touch the glass that is made from a dark crystal that prevents ghosts from escaping.We smile then Midnight walks in.We talk and have fun until I fall asleep so Midnight made 2 beds near the cage.She puts me on a bed and tucks me in then she goes to bed.