Wrong place,Wrong time

I see Garmadon go back in time so I tell Tyme and Crono to follow him with me.(the thing is with Y/n,Crono and Tyme they can't change the past because if they go to the past the devourers go into the past also in their past bodies.) I see past kai in danger so I fight the skeletons with him.I see Garmadon stopping them.I attack him and say " not so fast future Garmadon." I take off the mask and he says "how did you know your past Y/n." I say " her future in the body." He understood what I ment. I walk to kai and ask "Do you want to be able to protect your sister? They will return for her." He responds " I do want to protect her." I say " find the only man that saved you then.I know you have a power inside of you that will help you protect her." Past Wu shows up and says " I heard you talk about me." Kai asks if he can be trained so he can protect Nya.Wu says he can.

I attack future Garmadon and yell " help me red boy." I say "I know you shouldn't because it will change the past but FUTURE KAI HELP ME." He shows up and helps.I summon the yin and yang fangs and do an incantation that take the ultimate golden weapon away from him and destroys it. I say " plz still be a ninja to protect your sister.I leave and go to the newer time twins (tyme and crono) then we go back to teh future to see Lloyd is still teh green ninja and there is no ultimate golden weapon.