big problem,small ninjago

The ninja manage to get Lloyd along with me and Mystery.Lloyd gets chaned up because he tried attacking the ninja.We get to the inchanted tea shop.Lloyd get away with me and Mystery.

Lloyd starts to attack the ninja with his dark powers.I follow with Mystery.I see the ninja are powerless(because Lloyd managed to steal their powers) so I laugh.Pixel grabs Lloyd so he tries using his powers.Pixel knocks him out then grabs me and Mystery. She hands us to the ninja with us knocked out.I wake up with us tied in mine and Mystery's room with vengestone cuffs on.I see they put me next to Lloyd.I notice that Kai was watching us waiting for us to wake up.I see the window I broke last time has got metal over it.Lloyd wakes up and tries braking out.I say " vengestone can't stop a serpentine power." I brake out using my serpentine vemon.I then free Lloyd and Mystery.We attack Kai as he calls for backup.I say " let's  have you practice your darkside's powers Lloydy." He nods and uses his powers on the ninja.

We escape and go to Harumi.She explains where Garmadon is so I go after him and Lloyd following.I see Misako taking Wu so I yell to Lloyd " GET HER." He looks to me and bows then goes after his mum and uncle. The bounty shows up then Misako gets up with Wu.It then leaves so we growl.Lloyd makes a dark version of his dragon and let's me on.We go after the ninja. We managed to get me on the ship.I say " hand over the boy ninja.The Emperor and Prince want their brother and Uncle." Lloyd shows up next to me.Lloyd says " I want Mother to come with us to."I look to Lloyd then looks to the ninja.He starts attacking the ninja and goes after Wu.

I then see them use something that woman gave them to get free.I grab Misako and stop Lloyd then I say "we will send another to them." He didn't understand but did as I said. We get off the bounty as the big creature Garmadon made destroyed the bounty. Misako gets away and escapes from us.We go back to Garmadon. I leave and call Midnight I say " find those ninja Midnight bring Shadow and Moonlight.I am sending Mystery to you.And also leave Tornada in charge." She says "alright." I tell Mystery where to meet Midnight,Shadow and Moonlight.She listens and goes to the location while I go back to Garmadon,Lloyd and the others.