1

Chapter 1

Hotel room.

"Brother, how do you want to play?"

The boy who was talking was only wrapped in a bath towel, his face was still green and handsome, and he was looking at Yun Xie affectionately with a pair of pure and big eyes drenched in water vapor.

Yun Xie looked at the boy's face in a trance, and asked absentmindedly, "What's the way to play? Let's hear it?"

In the boy's field of vision, Yun Xie was wearing a white shirt, leaning lazily by the window, with a slender waist and long legs, showing a graceful and elegant figure. His facial contours are extremely delicate, but his facial features are unparalleled, especially the pair of peach blossom eyes that flow horizontally.

The boy clenched his toes secretly and said with a smile, "Brother seems to say that he was a prime minister before he came to the modern age?"

Yunxie nodded.

The boy thought about it for a while, and then suggested coquettishly, "Then I will play someone who came from a poor background, was marginalized in the officialdom, and had no choice but to dedicate himself to the prime minister to find a way out—"

Yun Xie immediately thought of his protégé Fu Jue, with a strange expression on his face: "...This is not good."

"Okay," the boy was a little disappointed, and then his eyes lit up, "How about I play a playboy who lingers in the flowers? Although it's a bit difficult... You and I have a bamboo horse, a broken sleeve and a peach, and the fat water does not flow to outsiders—"

Yun Xie immediately thought of his best friend Xie Fuyu again, and his face became more and more strange: "...and another one."

"Let's think about it," the boy racked his brains for a while, and suddenly became excited, "Yes! You are a powerful traitor, and I am the little prince who has been bullied. That year, when I was five years old, you Take my hand, let me call you dad, and help me to ascend the throne from now on—"

Yun Xie's body suddenly froze, and his complexion changed slightly.

Seeing that he didn't speak, the boy thought he was interested, and said happily, "The big traitor didn't look at the little prince's disposition and ability at first, but his innocent and clear eyes. He is handsome and beautiful, weak and slender, and he is more and more lovable. The little prince successfully ascended the throne with the help of the big traitor, and the big traitor asked him for repayment, and his overbearing cruelty turned him into his own ban | —"

Yun Xie had a somewhat similar face to the boy, as if some kind of mind had been accidentally punctured, looking a little embarrassed.

"...this really doesn't work."

The boy did not obey: "Try it!"

He lay down on the big soft bed, put on a helpless and pitiful posture, and was about to cry.

"Father Xiang..." The boy called tentatively, with a crying voice, his voice was extremely soft and fragmented.

When Yun Xie heard this familiar name and this tone of voice, his face changed suddenly, he picked up the suit jacket on the table indiscriminately, and hurried out, almost running away.

"Hey, hey! How are you going!" The boy stood up, stunned behind him.

He met Yun Xie at a gay bar. At that time, Yun Xie was sitting at the junction of light and dark at the bar, drinking absently, when Lu Li's light hit him in the face, and he was shocked.

The boy went up to talk to him without any hope, Yun Xie stared at his face for a while, but unexpectedly agreed to his proposal for a date...

He just stole a photo of Yun Xie to his little sister, and he was going to get him to go back and show off, but he suddenly left...