53

Chapter 53

Chu Jianqing felt that the hands were a bit big, but he didn't think much about it, his eyes dimmed for a moment, and he went out with interest.

He has been with Yun Xie for more than ten years. He has always been silent, but Yun Xie is articulate and has a free and easy temperament. Not responding to his temptation more than half a point.

Chu Jianqing used to think that Yun Xie didn't marry, and he didn't marry himself. After a few more years, Yun Xie had played enough and thought the dust had settled. Maybe they could communicate with each other and come together, but now Yun Xie accepts it. He was a concubine and was about to become a father. No matter how unwilling he was, he could only rest his mind.

He just didn't think that Yun Xie would be like an ordinary man carrying his wife and concubines behind his back.

The Yun Xie in Chu Jianqing's heart suddenly changed from an unattainable person to a mortal person.

Chu Jianqing came to the door, sighed, and instructed the servant, "Go and prepare a bucket of hot water to send in."

The servant looked at Chu Jianqing's sluggish back, with a dull expression, and murmured, "Hot water?"

The boy was startled.

Could it be that Yun Xiang was fortunate to Qingheng girl?

As soon as A Yue was pregnant, Yun Xiang found another new love?

Yun Xie breathed a sigh of relief and apologized to Chu Jianqing.

When Xiao Rang heard that Chu Jianqing was walking away, he got out from under the quilt and put his chin on Yun Xie's neck: "Father Xiang, all the annoying guys have left, can Ranger be appreciated now?"

His handsome brows were full of a dazzling smile like a teenager, and he acted like a spoiled brat.

Yun Xie's body froze slightly, he knew that Xiao Rang just reached out his hand on purpose, gritted his teeth secretly, and said coldly, "Come down."

"Father promised me to come down."

The warm breath was gently sprayed on Yun Xie's neck, Yun Xie turned his face away uncomfortably: "You said beforehand that you don't want anything."

Yun Xie still remembers his sentence "Blow the flute and don't need money".

And it was clearly not what he asked for.

Xiao Rang smiled with frowning eyes, and asked back, "Rang'er said no, but how could someone with the status of Xiangfu really be stingy and refuse to give it?"

Yun Xie realized that he had been slapped with him, and was so embarrassed that he wanted to kick him off. He thought that although Xiao Rang owed money, it was too much for him to turn his face and not recognize him, and said blankly, "What do you want?"

When Xiao Rang saw that he wanted to loosen up, he was instantly elated, and said calmly, "Give the father whatever Rang'er wants?"

Yun Xie's mind was still on the reward of the object. Hearing the words, he was stunned for a while, but nodded, and said very generously: "I have something you want you to do as you please."

Yun Xie was absent-minded and sighed quietly.

He is also very confused now, and the direction of things is never under his control.

For the first twenty years, Yun Xie always felt that he was a person with good self-control, until he met Xiao Rang.

In just half a month, he had an illegitimate relationship with Xiao Rang more than once, which made the already complicated things even more confusing.