57

Chapter 57

Yun Xie didn't believe his ears, so he quickly glanced back at the people around him, and found that their expressions were the same as his, so he was sure that he heard correctly.

The dog thing is really talking about the husband and the child. The corner of Yun Xie's mouth twitched fiercely.

Xiao Rang looked at him suddenly, Yun Xie was clearly far away from him, but for some reason he could see every detail of his expression clearly.

In the dim light, Xiao Rang's lacquer-black phoenix eyes looked a little hazy, which contained mixed emotions, which were clearly bitter and astringent, but concealed a hint of sweetness, and the bright starlight in his eyes seemed to be insignificant. Yet another moth to the flames of hope.

Yunxie: "???"

He strongly suspects that the dog things have been transferred, and he has recently encountered a great obstacle to accepting Xiao Rang's expression language.

Xiao Rang lifted the corners of his mouth a little weakly, and squeezed out a far-fetched and condescending smile, with a bit of self-deprecation in it.

Yun Xie doesn't understand, some courtiers understand.

The previously noisy and extraordinary hall suddenly fell silent, and the violinist and dancer were at a loss.

Yun Xie saw that his Adam's apple rolled twice, and was still wondering if he was suffering from gastrointestinal discomfort. The gift of longevity, I shall return it by myself."

Yunxie: "???"

Xiao Rang's birthday, isn't it right for him to give Xiao Rang a gift? ? Why does he still pay? ? Why does he have obstacles in understanding Xiao Rang's words now? ?

The courtiers were also confused.

Yun Xie looked blank, and just as he was about to say no, Xiao Rang shook his head at him, indicating that he did not need to refuse.

Under the watchful eyes of the public, Yun Xie was not good at saving his face, so he had to wait.

In a long silence, Yun Xie even thought that Xiao Rang had forgotten to "return the gift", but Xiao Rang suddenly coughed twice:

"Today is my birthday, and my dear friends and family gather together. It is better to choose a day than to hit the sun. I have something to announce."

Yun Xie and most of the courtiers didn't know why, but a few people were silent and their eyes were splitting, and their hearts raised their throats.

Your Majesty will not, will not be...

Several people stole a glance at Yun Xie with a blank look on his face. His Majesty was pregnant with Xiangguo's child, but Xiangguo didn't seem to know it. It should be after Xiangguo's chaos and abandonment to His Majesty that His Majesty found out that he had a body.

His previous colleague, Minister Li, found out by chance that the Shen Yuan had ordered His Majesty to give birth control pills. Since His Majesty chose to have a fetus, he must have made up his mind to give birth to this child.

That's why His Majesty just said the word "return gift". Yun Xiang gave His Majesty Haidongqing, and His Majesty returned Yun Xiang a child.

His Majesty is determined to have children for Yun Xiang.

Several people sighed secretly for a second. No matter how His Majesty controls his servants, he is courteous and majestic. In the end, he is a young man who is not deeply involved in the world, and his mind is dizzy when he is deeply rooted in love.