66

Chapter 66

After Xiao Rang left, Yun Xie asked the housekeeper to ask Ah Yue to come over.

The housekeeper glared unexpectedly. He originally thought that Yuemei was the one who suffered the beating of the child by His Majesty. Yun Xie would treat him more or less because of guilt and love, but Xiangguo ignored him and was extremely cold. , not even a token reward.

The housekeeper thought that Yuemei had completely fallen out of favor, but now Xiangguo suddenly called him...

Could it be that he finally remembered him and wanted to make amends?

In the past few days, Ah Yue appeared to be miserable and had no love, but in reality, he lived very comfortably.

When he came, he saw someone else in the hall. One second he was very sloppy, and the next moment his expression was gloomy. He stared at Yun Xie, his eyes flickering with hope: "Master, you still remember A Yue."

Yun Xie's face darkened, without raising his eyes, he asked, "What's your vision for the future?"

"Zhan Zhan?" A Yue was stunned, then he blinked his beautiful eyes lightly, and secretly sent a surprise, "A Yue only wants to have children for the master, I just hope that the master will not dislike it—"

The blue veins on Yun Xie's forehead jumped twice, unable to bear the interruption, he glanced at him lightly, and said lightly, "You know, a good man is in all directions."

The housekeeper next to him looked sluggish, and even suspected that something was wrong with his ears.

Xiangguo what does this mean? Suddenly told his concubine that he could conceive and have children that he wanted to be in the Quartet? What's the difference between this and the older self who said to work hard to spread the branches?

A Yue glanced at the expressions of the old housekeeper and the servants who were serving around him, only to be sure that he heard it right, and said carefully, "What do you mean, sir?"

Yun Xie was inexplicably a little guilty, but his face did not show: "You just need to answer me, for example, if you are not presented as a gift of surrender, what do you want to do?"

A Yue just wanted to eat and wait to die, but looking at Yun Xie's face, he thought hard and said unsure: "When I was a child, I thought about running a shop by myself and earning endless money——"

Yun Xie waved his hand: "The truth is agreed!"

A Yue's face was full of disbelief: "???"

Yun Xie straightened his clothes and stood up, and sighed, "It's the truth that's wrong, a man should be self-improvement, how can he be confined to the back house?"

He glanced up and down at the weak and weak A Yue with admiration, and said sadly: "I am so confused, how can a man like you be willing to be a canary in a cage and be eaten and played by others?"

A Yue looked bewildered and hurriedly said, "I will!"

The life of Yun Mansion is leisurely and comfortable, and Yun Xie has made a good living to serve him, and the food and clothing expenses are the best. What is he dissatisfied with?

Yun Xie shook his head: "You are clearly lying to me. I have seen the desire for blue sea and blue sky in your eyes many times."

"???" Ah Yue wanted to take a mirror and look at his eyes.

"I really want to-"

Yun Xie sighed: "The mouth can lie, the eyes can't, you don't need to cover it up. I broke your wings and tied you by my side. Now I regret it, and I want to make up for you."