69

Chapter 69

Yun Xie was tired for a day and fell asleep. He didn't even know when Xiao Rang climbed into bed. When he woke up, he found that Xiao Rang's hand was on his waist, and he was hugging him in an almost restraining manner. Clinging to his chest, Yun Xie felt that he was about to be embedded like a pendant, so embarrassed that he was about to rush Xiao Rang down, Wei Wei looked sideways and saw that Xiao Rang was still closing his eyes and breathing steadily, so he immediately silenced, thinking it was over.

Yun Xie blushed and moved out as if nothing had happened, but suddenly made a soft "hiss" sound.

A small piece of hair was pulled slightly painful.

Yun Xie raised his hand and touched the end of the hair, where there was a small knot.

Yun Xie was stunned. He recently had excess nutrition and his hair was very good. Why did he suddenly tie it?

He turned over quietly, only to see what the knot was about.

Xiao Rang's strands of hair and his own strands formed a small but tight knot. The blue silk on the pillow was entangled, and it was unclear who it belonged to, Yun Xie felt a little warm in his heart.

The knot must have been made by Xiao Rang after he came up last night. This is called knot hair in marriage customs, and knot hair is a husband and wife, and there is no doubt about love.

Yun Xie's anger last night was extinguished with a "crashing", and he silently wanted to lie back, but it was getting late, so he wanted to let go.

In order not to wake Xiao Rang, he untied the knot in his hair very lightly. At first, he smiled patiently at the corner of his mouth, and his face darkened as he untied.

It's a dead end and can't be solved!

Yun Xie had no patience, and tugged at his end irritably. He wanted to use brute force to untie it, but it was self-defeating, and the knot was completely firmed.

Yun Xie was so stupid by himself that he silently covered his face, propped up the bed with one hand and stepped over half of Xiao Rang's body to reach for the scissors used to cut the wick by the bed.

People have three urgency, can't wait.

Xiao Rang opened his eyes and saw that Yun Xie was holding a sharp pair of scissors at the knot he secretly tied last night. With wide eyes, he hurriedly grabbed Yun Xie's hand to stop him, and said with grief, "Father, we only got married. Day, are you going to cut your hair with me?!"

"..." Yun Xiepi smiled but said, "I'm really thinking about it now."

"Look at what you've done, it's knotted!" Yun Xie pointed at the knot on his hair and complained, his peach blossom eyes were full of anger.

When Xiao Rang noticed this, he breathed a sigh of relief and sat up himself. He grabbed the scissors in Yun Xie's hand and put them down, with a coquettish tone: "You are not allowed to cut anyway, don't worry, let's untie it for you."

"I don't have time to dawdle with you, give it to me." Yun Xie blushed in anxiety.

Xiao Rang was stunned for a moment, then he reacted and asked with a smile, "Is Father Xiang going to relieve him?"

"I know and ask!" Yun Xie gave him a fierce look, "Give it to me!"

He was eager to get out of bed, Xiao Rang raised his hand and threw the scissors in a sneak attack, and held the person down like a sneak attack. Father, you can pee in my mouth."

Yun Xie's expression was blank for a few seconds, and he was sure that he heard correctly, his face turned red into a fiery cloud, and said angrily: "Are you sick?!"