6

Chapter 6

Jiang Xie lowered his head, his heart was about to jump out nervously, he tried to keep his voice steady, and said in a business-like tone, "I don't know what the father-in-law wants to do with Jiang?"

In the fluttering snow, Yun Xie suddenly raised his head, revealing a face that made Jiang Xie now faceless.

Yun Xiang, he... came back, after he betrayed the Yun Party and surrendered to His Majesty.

Jiang Xie's lips were bitter.

Yun Xiang is kind to him and treats him well. Without Yun Xiang, he would not be where he is today, but now in the court, Yun Dang has been crushed to the ground. He does not want to follow in the footsteps of Xie Xiaoye and General Chu. Family planning.

Jiang Xie did not turn his back on Yun Xiang like the others. This is his bottom line. He just served His Majesty in order to protect himself.

Now that he has made a choice, he can only go one way to the dark, and there is no reason to turn back. The era of clouds is over, leaving nothing but cold, the Great Chu Dynasty can only have one sun that will never fall, and that is Your Majesty.

Yun Xiang came back too late to be able to turn the tide as before. Jiang Xie saw no hope.

He has respect, awe and admiration for Yun Xiang, but his Majesty is... fear and admiration from the bottom of his heart.

The emperor's heart is as deep as the sea, what kind of heart is hidden under His Majesty's saint's skin, no one can see through it, it is unfathomable and terrifying.

He can still afford the price of betraying Yun Xiang, betraying His Majesty... Jiang Xie didn't even dare to think about it.

"It's me." Yun Xie said solemnly.

Jiang Xie pretended to be excited, and just as he was about to speak out, Yun Xie took a step forward and said, "This is not the time to explain the old days, how can Gan Ximen get there?"

Ganximen is the only way out of the palace, and many of the guards guarding the city gate have secretly surrendered to Yun Xie.

Jiang Xie hurriedly said, "I'll take you there—"

Yun Xie shook his head: "No, you are too conspicuous, I don't want to attract people's attention, you can just tell me how to go."

Jiang Xie struggled in the bottom of his eyes, but finally gritted his teeth and pointed the way to Yun Xie according to His Majesty's instructions.

Yun Xie turned around and left, but was stopped by Jiang Xie hesitantly: "Wait—"

Yun Xie turned his head and raised his eyebrows slightly, obviously a little puzzled.

Jiang Xie avoided his sharp eyes and reminded him intentionally, "Yun Xiang, people are like water, have you ever thought that how many people are loyal to you after you faked death for so long?"

For example, the eyeliner placed in the palace, such as Ganximen's guard, such as... me.

Jiang Xie knew very well that Yun Xiang was a human being. Although Yun Xiang was a very personable official, he was not as skilled as His Majesty, which made people shudder. It was only by relying on that ruthless ferocity that I got to where I am today.

Yun Xie was stunned for a moment, his face changed slightly, and he obviously understood something, but he still raised his eyebrows indifferently, and waved at him very chicly: "Go."

Jiang Xie was stunned, and grabbed his sleeve very abruptly: "Didn't you figure it out? Why are you..."

"It's one thing to figure it out, it's another thing to do it, it's not the first day you know me," Yun Xie said a little impatiently, "I have to save people, so I must escape."