48

Chapter 48

"Why didn't he tell me?"

Xiao Rang couldn't understand.

Cheng Lu touched his nose in embarrassment again, he just happened to know this question again.

Xiao Rang glanced at him and became more and more annoyed: "Just tell me if you know it."

"Yun Xiang said that the upper beam is not right and the lower beam is crooked. He can lead by example and can't bring you down," Cheng Lu continued to bite the bullet in Xiao Rang's dark face. To spur, he is afraid that you will waste your studies as a matter of course, but he is also afraid that you will be exhausted, so he makes this decision and asks the old slave to keep it secret for him."

Yunxie... hurts him?

Xiao Rangfeng was stunned.

In those years, Yun Xie clearly kept away from him.

At that time, they were so unfamiliar that apart from the deep love between the ruler and the minister on the surface, they had no contact in private.

Yun Xie even avoided physical contact and eye contact with him.

He called Yun Xie to the palace to accompany him, but eight times out of ten, he was rejected for various reasons, and even if he came, he never accepted his request to stay overnight in the side hall.

It seemed that Yun Xie had put him in the cold palace overnight.

Xiao Rang didn't expect that he would secretly help himself copy his homework at that time.

How much did he not know?

How much did he miss silently? -

In the evening, the Shen Yuan sentenced him to get the pulse, and Yun Xie thought absentmindedly while cooperating, if he became a father, would he be considered a good father if he helped the cub with his homework and fooled the teacher?

After all, he has been doing this before, and he has been doing it for several years. Xiao Rang did not remember the Four Books and Five Classics. He did not know, but he was so thoroughly memorized that he wanted to vomit, and he never wanted to copy it for the rest of his life.

But Yun Xie assumed a situation and thought about it carefully. If his cub was writing and writing in the dim light, from time to time, he would turn his head and look at him with pitiful and steamy eyes, saying, "Dad, I'm sleepy", he would. He would definitely coax him to go to bed immediately, and then secretly help him to finish the copy, I am not sure that he will directly resign the master the next day.

This is life. Yun Xie sighed quietly, embarrassed.

He really wasn't a good father.

As the saying goes, a strict father produces a dutiful son, so he will definitely turn his cub into a scoundrel, a boy who robs a woman of the people, and a girl who raises the face of the head.

After all, Xiao Rang is a lesson from the past.

But Yun Xie assumed another scenario and thought about it carefully. If his cub bullies men and women, he... will also protect his shortcomings. Anyway, the fault is someone else's, and his cub does everything right.

Yun Xie's eyes showed a little lovelessness, and he was more certain that he would never be a good father.

Yun Xie felt that she might be suffering from prenatal depression.

Shen Yuan sentenced the pulse, saw Yun Xie's expression sullen, guessed that he had something on his mind, of course he thought of the father of the child who never showed up, and secretly felt uneasy for Yun Xie.