58

Chapter 58

Yun Xie rushed into Xiao Rang's bedroom in full sight.

Some of the courtiers waiting outside the hall waiting for His Majesty's detailed remarks all moved out of the way, wondering in their hearts, could it be that Xiangguo is so concerned about this child that he is ready to change his mind?

Xiao Rang knew that Yun Xie was back, and when he came back, he asked the little eunuch to burn a charcoal fire and burn incense. The inside of the hall was warm and the ambergris fragrant and long-lasting.

Yun Xie couldn't calm down, but Xiao made this wave of operations too suffocating.

Xiao Rang came out of the side hall with a bowl of medicine in his hand, still in a dazzling red robe, which made his brows more and more handsome.

"Father Xiang, let's know it's wrong! Let's not hide it from you! Don't be angry!" Xiao Rang rushed to admit his mistake before Yun Xie scolded him.

Yun Xie was choked, with anger in his eyes: "Xiao Rang, you are the emperor! This is just nonsense! Have you thought about the consequences?! What will the world think of you?!"

Yun Xie really doesn't understand, how can a dog thing not cherish feathers so much, he really dares to say anything.

There is joy, there is a big head ghost.

Xiao Rang's expression was blank for a few seconds, and a little hope suddenly appeared in his eyes, and he tentatively said: "Father Xiang, you are angry not because I lied to you, but because you are worried about me—"

Yun Xie reacted suddenly, blushed for a moment, and said angrily: "I'm angry because you lied to me!"

Yun Xie remembered something serious, and stopped, and said sternly: "You quickly issue an edict to clarify! What kind of formality is this?"

Xiao Rang didn't take it seriously, and his expression was light: "The emperor has made a lot of promises, and there is no reason to take back what he said? Didn't I make people laugh by doing this?"

Yun Xie hates iron not being steel: "Clarification shame or pregnancy shame? You have to stop your losses in time and choose a less shameful one, right?"

Xiao Rang glanced at him, smiled slightly, and said in a natural tone: "It's more humiliating to clarify, so I choose to be pregnant."

Yun Xie was choked and angry, with smoke coming from his seven orifices, and he could not wait to grab this little bastard's ear and twist it three hundred and sixty degrees.

Xiao Rang said: "I'll leave it here. Pregnancy is okay, but clarification is not okay. There is no need to talk about it."

He tried his best to make people believe that he was pregnant, how could he fall short? Going a step further, he can really let the world see and recognize their relationship, and let the cub call him father emperor.

Yun Xie was furious, turned around and walked out: "If you don't clarify, I'll help you clarify!"

"You are the emperor and I am the emperor?" Xiao let Meteor stride to chase him.

"You are," Yun Xie turned around and sneered, "but I am your father!"

Xiao Rang: "..."

Xiao Rang grabbed him, and he was also in a daze. He didn't want to quarrel with him, so he nodded quickly and admitted his mistake, pulled Yun Xie's sleeve to comfort him and let him sit down, and offered tea to him to please.

Yun Xie saw that he could not persuade him, so he put his mind aside for the time being, he was still angry, he refused to take Xiao Rang's tea, stared at the black and black medicine hope in the jade-white porcelain bowl on the table, and asked with a cold face: "What is this? "