60

Chapter 60

Yun Xie froze for a moment, and froze in place with a sense of suffocation.

The old housekeeper burst into tears, and the servants who were pretending to be busy around also heard this sentence, and their eyes secretly gloated.

The little eunuch who was supporting A Yue trembled and did not dare to raise his head, for fear that Xiang Xiang would anger them, these servants. Take good care of your body."

A Yue was furious when he heard these familiar words, and wanted to eat Xiao Rang's flesh. A few hours ago, he had a fight with Xiao Rang because of the child in his stomach. A few hours later, his boat was given to Xiao Rang. Let ruthlessly sink.

This time, Yun Xie didn't even have the chance to step on the two boats and sway left and right.

A Yue was suddenly brought into the palace by the guards, and thought that Xiao Rang was planning to tell him that he wanted to compete fairly with himself, or that he would take the initiative to fool him as he did before. The cousin and the little cousin or little cousin in his stomach presented it, but he didn't expect Xiao Rang to be so sinister and vicious.

In fact, Xiao Rang didn't do anything to him, just invited him to drink tea for two hours, during which he didn't mention Yun Xie.

A Yue thought it was a Hongmen banquet, and he was ready to fight Xiao Rang's wits and courage, but nothing happened. The only thing that was a little strange during the period was that Xiao Rang accidentally knocked over the tea cup, and the warm tea splashed. A few drops onto yourself.

A Yue felt that the problem was not a big deal, and Xiao Rang apologized and immediately asked Cheng Lu to take him to change his clothes.

A Yue thought it was troublesome, so he politely declined several times, but Xiao Rang insisted on it again and again. With unprecedented enthusiasm, A Yue finally had no choice but to follow Cheng Lu to change the piece.

A Yue didn't know why, and it wasn't until he was sent out of the temple by Cheng Lu that he realized that he had been tricked.

Originally, Chenglu was still silently following behind him, and was about to leave the palace door, but he suddenly supported his waist, supported his shoulders thoughtfully, and reminded him to pay attention to the threshold.

A Yue couldn't stand the sudden thoughtfulness, and just as he was about to thank him, he heard Cheng Lu's face and heart skip a beat: "You just had a miscarriage, and Your Majesty specially rewarded you with first-class supplements to replenish your body, you can go back. Take a break."

The man on duty outside the hall looked at A Yue who had changed his clothes and leaned on Cheng Lu "weakly", and then faintly heard the words of the most favored eunuch in front of His Majesty, and his heart was like a mirror in an instant.

They just heard people gossip about how the beauty in the Yunxiang Mansion was a demon and competed with His Majesty, and His Majesty made this move.

The "small birth" A Yue was sent back to the Yunfu-

The matter fermented very quickly. In less than a day and a half, all the emperors from Beijing to eighty old women to three-year-old children knew that the current sage was pregnant with Yun Xiang's child, and also knew that the relationship between His Majesty and Yun Xiang caused tears to flow. Angry unrequited love.

Once confirmed, people's ability to accept is extremely terrifying.

How the DPRK shakes has nothing to do with their ordinary people.

Although His Majesty used military force and high pressure to govern the country, it was also very effective and outstanding. All the previous kings looked forward to it. Now Da Chu is also a thriving scene, singing and dancing are peaceful, and the world is stable. Their life is very good, and they will not be bored just because His Majesty is happy. rebel.