40

Chapter 40

After a little temptation, you become obsessed with desire?

Xiao Rang realized the potential meaning of this sentence and fell silent.

Xiao Rang pretended to be Yun Xie to write a letter to A Yue, and did not expect A Yue to write it all. After all, the content of the letter was made up by him reluctantly.

A Yue believed 20 to 30% of his words in front of Yun Xie, and he was satisfied. He did not put all his bets on A Yue.

Xiao Rang only believed in himself.

Xiao Rang never expected the effect to be so swift.

How firm A Yue was in the past, how surprising is the action of handing the olive branch now, not to mention that he cut straight to the point and almost packed Yun Xie to him.

Xiao Rang probed in a deep voice: "What is the meaning of seduction?"

A Yue helped people to the end and said, "If Father Xiang has lust for His Majesty, now Xiao Xiao can only click a little, then..."

A Yue's beautiful and elegant smiling face revealed a rather intriguing smile.

Xiao Rang confirmed his meaning in this smile.

It was a seduction | seduction, A Yue asked him to seduce | seduce Yun Xie.

"How should I act?" Xiao Rang made up his mind instantly, but still pretended to be shy and smiled, seeming embarrassed and anxious.

A Yue thought about it for two days, still afraid that Yun Xie would blame him after the incident, so he wanted to take himself out, and he hesitated: "A Yue came this time, but my cousin didn't know it, but A Yue just couldn't bear to see his uncle being lonely and uncomfortable, so he dared to take the plunge. Come and reveal this."

"If Your Majesty is really determined to try it, it's best to pretend you don't know, and don't do it deliberately. If you want to refuse and welcome, it is the best choice."

"I remember it."

A Yue was afraid of going out for too long and making Yun Xie suspicious. He was about to stand up to resign, but he heard Cheng Lu hurried in outside the hall: "Yun Xiang is outside asking to see you."

Xiao Rang's expression froze, and glanced at the panicked A Yue, it was too late for A Yue to go out again, Xiao Rang ordered Cheng Lu to take A Yue to the side hall to hide-

Yun Xie entered the hall, suddenly saw Xiao Rang, and his footsteps stopped.

Xiao Rang turned his back to him and raised his hand to untie the golden hairband. The wrist exposed on the cuff was very eye-catching. The hand was slender and fair, and the fingertips were flexible.

Xiao Rang heard the footsteps, turned his body slightly, and under his messy and flowing black hair, half of his handsome and moist face was exposed.

Yun Xie subconsciously looked at his neck, which was not covered by clothes, where the skin was extremely attractive. The placket extends downwards in a staggered way, leading to infinite reverie. The well-shaped collarbone at the upper end, the slightly rolled Adam's apple and the clear and clean jawline make people unable to take their eyes off.

It is a young man like jade.

Xiao Rang was changing into his regular clothes.

Yun Xie's mouth was dry in an instant, and he lowered his eyes in embarrassment: "It's not the right time for Wei Chen to come, Wei Chen is waiting outside."

Xiao Rang noticed the change in his expression, the smile hidden in the phoenix eyes deepened, and stopped him from behind: "Father is here, but for the return gift from yesterday?"