7

Chapter 7

Xiao Rang followed a group of panting courtiers behind him.

A couple of courtiers who were familiar with each other approached, put their hands on their hips and supported their legs, and whispered, "Your Majesty's mood has suddenly improved, and half of my life will be lost..."

"The new concubine was still waiting on the couch for me to rush back. As a result, when I came to court, Your Majesty said that the snow is just falling, and the king and ministers should be rewarded together. If you don't walk in the snow, you can't enjoy it. This, this..."

"Are you saying that His Majesty's punishment is based on snow appreciation? Otherwise, why would you tell the eunuch to follow behind with a stick, saying that if anyone falls behind, he will be rewarded with ten sticks first..."

...

Seeing the imperial car, the two little eunuchs who had spoken to Yun Xie hurriedly knelt down to greet him.

Xiao Rang glanced at Yun Xie, whose back was stiff, with a fleeting smile on his face.

He knew that Yun Xie couldn't sit still.

Yun Xie now sees him as a beast of a flood, thinking that he is going to imprison him and force Huan.

How could his father-in-law have the temperament to sit still?

What's more, when those stupid friends of Yun Xie did something, how could he be indifferent and stand by?

His father-in-law was spoiled, and he went in and out either in a carriage or a sedan chair, and in the huge palace, and he never really saw him walk a few times on his own legs. No one gave instructions.

The bureau was set up early in the morning, and Xiao Rang waited for Yun Xie to fall in obediently.

Since Yun Xie wanted to play, he would have a good time with him.

Yun Xie's mind was full of alarm bells. He was not sure if Xiao Rang recognized him, but he must have seen him. If he ran again at this time, he would only cause suspicion.

Sure enough, he only hesitated for a few breaths, and the eunuch shouted sharply: "Which palace, you won't kneel down when you see His Majesty!"

Since the death of the late emperor, Yun Xie has never knelt down, but now that people are under the eaves, Yun Xie doesn't want to be caught just because he doesn't kneel and lose the possibility of escaping.

Yun Xie gritted his teeth, moved his already stiff knees unwillingly, and gestured to kneel down.

Xiao Rang knew that he regarded his dignity as his life, and there was an injury there, so he couldn't bear to ask him to kneel, lifted the curtain of his eyelashes, raised his hand and said, "Go back."

Yun Xie was startled.

Xiao Rang pointed at Yun Xie casually: "You, come here for me."

Yun Xie suddenly widened his eyes, and his heart was beating wildly. What does dog stuff mean? Did he recognize himself? !

Yun Xie didn't move, Xiao Rang was not in a hurry, a calm attitude of a cat catching a mouse.

In the tense silence, the courtiers and eunuchs who had followed behind looked at each other, confused.

what's the situation? Is this little eunuch dying? When did His Majesty have such a good temper?

"Your Majesty told you to come over! Are you deaf?!" The person standing on the side saw that the little eunuch didn't know what to do, for fear that His Majesty would be implicated in his anger, and his tone suddenly became unkind.