24

Chapter 24

A Yue knelt down with a thud, his face full of panic, Yun Xie suddenly turned his head when he realized what was happening, just in time to meet Xiao Rang, who had a murderous look between his brows.

Xiao Rang's face was as cold as frost, his phoenix eyes that were as black as ink were churning with violence, and his whole temperament had changed.

"..." Yun Xie felt his pill and said hurriedly, "Your Majesty, listen to Wei Chen's explanation—"

Before he could finish his sentence, A Yue raised his eyes suddenly, pointed at Yun Xie and complained tearfully: "Your Majesty! It was the Prime Minister Yun who seduced me first! Otherwise, I would not have the courage to do such a thing! I beg your majesty's forgiveness!"

Yun Xie's eyes darkened instantly.

It's over, this green hat is really buttoned up.

The man with whom he met Xiao Rang privately late at night, even if he was caught, he was bitten back.

Xiao Rang looked gloomy and narrowed his eyes dangerously: "Father Xiang, is that so?"

"..." Yun Xie couldn't argue, he had a lot of bad deeds before, and he flirted with A Yue on the prison platform, and now he is here at such an ambiguous moment...

Even if Xiao Rang believed that A Yue was seducing him, then since he came, he changed from one-way seduction to two-way private communication, and he couldn't get rid of the relationship no matter what.

A Yue glanced at Xiao Rang's face.

He dared to put the blame on Yun Xie, all because he knew that His Majesty loved Yun Xie.

A Yue thought about it, the two of them communicated with each other in spirit and flesh, and Yun Xie comforted and comforted His Majesty.

After all, he has seen too many things about his husband who was out in the wild and his wife swallowing his voice. If Xiao Rang still wanted to live with Yun Xie, he would not make it known.

If he was a prisoner of war, if he was accused of seducing Yun Xiang fornication|disturbing the harem, he would probably lose his life.

Xiao Rang glanced at Yun Xie.

Under Xiao Rang's gloomy gaze, Yun Xie immediately felt a chill on his neck, and he was not far from death.

If it was him in the past, there is still the possibility of challenging Xiao Rang, but now he is completely snorting and acting on the face of others.

As an emperor, even an emperor who has received an authentic socialist education is probably completely unbearable to have someone coveting his harem.

He insulted Xiao Rang's dignity as a man and ruined his dignity as an emperor.

Xiao Rang will kill him.

Yun Xie's mind flashed, thinking about the way to escape.

Xiao Rang was the rival in love kneeling on the ground with a cold glance.

Although the rival in love was terrified, he was still dazzling. His eyes were lowered, and his sobbing voice was as gentle as a clear spring.

Xiao Rang was instantly enraged: "Is he such a hooker and can't wait?"

He knew that Yun Xie was half-hearted, but he didn't promise that he couldn't sit still like this, and he would steal | fishy on his back that night.

Yun Xie's scalp was numb: "Your Majesty's forgiveness! Wei Chen has absolutely no intention of thinking of your harem!"