Extra 1

Chapter 78: Raising Cubs Daily (1)

Spring and autumn come, Yun Xiao is five or six years old.

Cheng Lu went in with the food and saw that His Royal Highness was stepping on a small chair to reach for the books on the bookshelf.

Cheng Lu glanced at the house and saw that there was no one else in the huge inner hall.

Yun Xiao thought he was yelling loudly, so he frowned, "They're annoying, I drove them out."

The voice is still milky, but the expression is straight, contradictory, handsome and cute.

"Can't your Highness reach it? Which one is it? This old slave will take it for you!" Cheng Lu said.

The books here are all written by Your Majesty and Yun Xiang to Yun Xiao when they were bored or asked to be written by others.

Yun Xiao listened to the sentence "I can't reach it", her little ears turned red, she said the name of the book expressionlessly, and came down by herself.

Yun Xiao despised himself for being short.

Yun Xiao rolled a piece of beautiful dessert, didn't speak while eating, chewed slowly, wiped his hands after eating, and then said thoughtfully, "Father didn't sleep with me last night, Father must be very happy today."

The little prince's thoughts jumped too fast, and Cheng Lu's mind couldn't keep up.

Cheng Lu thought about it for a while, and finally understood, the old face suddenly turned red.

Yun Xiang and His Majesty play with each other all day long, but they are so tired and crooked that their teeth hurt. Mingli is in conflict. In fact, they are all showing affection.

The two of them quarreled two days ago, and it was only last night that His Majesty coaxed people. Yun Xiang didn't sleep with his son, so he naturally accompanied His Majesty.

So Your Majesty is very happy today.

The little prince tugged at his sleeve and pulled him back to his senses: "Eunuch Lu, do you know why?"

The little prince can only see the phenomenon, not the essence.

Of course Chenglu didn't dare to bring the little prince bad: "...The old slave doesn't know."

After he finished talking nonsense, he ran away from the beginning, for fear that the little prince would be overwhelmed with curiosity and pursue the root cause.

The little prince was puzzled. The next day, he touched Yunxie's study, and happened to see a book of words. He saw a word in it called "cheating", and suddenly realized.

The story is so fascinating that the little prince couldn't stop after a few glances.

Yun Xiao suddenly saw the words they didn't know, and waved to the little eunuch beside him to ask.

The little eunuch told him that "pickled glutinous rice" means dirty and dirty.

The little prince suddenly realized that his father had an affair with his father and did dirty things, so the father was very happy.

That's what it says in the book.

Xiao Yunxiao's curiosity was greatly satisfied.

...

Xiao ran in the bedroom.

Yun Xiao was sitting.

Just now his father and emperor talked to him for a while, and he was invited by the courtiers to the imperial study to discuss matters.