50

Chapter 50

The bow that Yun Xie was casually tying was gently pulled by Xiao Rang, twirled briskly around his slender fingers, and opened with a "click".

There was a loud bang in Yun Xie's mind.

Thanks for lying to him! What this Qingheng is good at blowing is... that flute.

Xie Buyu was probably afraid that he would not accept the truth, so he lied.

Annoyed and angry, Yun Xie grabbed her wrist and threw it away, tidied up her clothes, thinking that she saw her stomach, murderous intent flashed in Peach Blossom's eyes.

Xiao Rang was unprepared, and took two steps back before he could stand still, his phoenix eyes were full of astonishment.

Yun Xie... rejected him? Or reject Qingheng.

But how could...? Didn't he ask Qingheng to blow the flute?

Xiao Rang was convinced that Yun Xie would never recognize him, and became more and more puzzled.

Yun Xie's thoughts flashed, and he was suddenly stunned.

This Qingheng clearly saw his belly, but he didn't show the slightest surprise, and his eyes didn't even stay on it for a while, but he obviously didn't tell Xie Buyu that he was pregnant, and it was even more impossible for Qingheng to know.

The acceptance of male birth is very low among the people of Dachu, not to mention that he is pregnant, Qingheng's reaction is too abnormal.

Yun Xie was about to question her when she heard a knock on the door from outside the study. After a few breaths, the servant said softly, "Xiangguo, your majesty sent your father-in-law to bring you something, and he said that you must accept it before you can go back, little one. I took the liberty of taking him to wait outside the study, would you like to meet him?"

Xiao Rang was stunned for a while, and then he thought, damn it, he sent the eunuch to deliver things to Yun Xie a few hours ago, but it didn't arrive until this time, this efficiency...

Knowing this, he brought it directly.

Xiao Rang thought that Yun Xie was angry with himself and hated Wu Jiwu. Most of the time, he would never see the eunuch. As a result, Yun Xie was silent for a while, but said, "...Tell him to bring the things over."

Xiao Rang was stunned again.

Yun Xie glanced back at "Qingheng" and said coldly, "Wait here for me."

After a while, Yun Xie came in with a thick stack of letters, closed the door tightly, and sat in front of the case.

Xiao Rang saw him opening the letter with lowered eyebrows, his long eyelashes as thick as crow feathers trembled under the orange light.

When Yun Xie read the first letter, he was surprised for a moment, then twitched the corner of his mouth slightly, as if he had a hint of disdain. When he read the second letter and the third letter, his face was expressionless, but later, his eyebrows were slightly softer, and he was very aggressive. Sexual eye tail is gradually relieved.

Xiao Rang never thought that he would take the trouble to read so many letters, because so many letters were the same content, he copied dozens of apology letters that Yun Xie had written to him with his own words. Seal it to Yun Xie, and apologize to him as he wishes.

When Yun Xie saw the second letter, he should have figured out that the dozens of letters that followed were all the same, so there was no need to read it.

He is obviously such a person with such poor patience, but he seems to have read it.

Xiao Rang's face under the veil was full of embarrassment.