35

Chapter 35

In the silent darkness, A Yue suddenly widened his eyes.

He is quite proficient in matters of men and women, so what is there not to understand?

So the next morning, A Yue sat up in his clothes and tentatively said, "Master, do you really not consider Your Majesty? After all, you have children..."

Yun Xie laughed angrily, and kept putting on his clothes: "If you have a child, you will have to live with him? Why? There are nearly a thousand laws of Chu, but there is no such thing."

Ah Yue was really convinced of Yun Xie. In his dream, he called someone's name in a lingering sorrow, but when he woke up, he could... nothing happened.

A Yue secretly pondered, Yun Xie's expression didn't seem to be fake, this time it was definitely not duplicity, Yun Xie seemed to really never thought about living with His Majesty because he was pregnant with a child.

A Yue suddenly felt a little envy in his heart.

I have affection in my heart, but I am never troubled by affection, I am too comfortable.

The housekeeper outside the door laughed lewdly and asked in a low voice, "Xiangguo, the hot water is coming, is it convenient for the old slave to come in?"

"Hot water?" A Yue was stunned.

It was Yun Xie who reacted quickly, and asked Ah Yue to lie down with a wink. He sat on the side of the bed, and said solemnly, "Come in."

The housekeeper pushed the door with the hot water, and saw Yuemei lying on her side, Yun Xiang rubbed his waist lightly for him, and chuckled softly: "Did it hurt you last night?"

"Ayue likes it." Ayue's face was blushing, and he shyly and angrily sent the autumn waves.

The housekeeper listened to A Yue's unbelievably hoarse voice, and immediately respected Yun Xie in awe.

It is said that the men of Erjiu are the most fierce, and then they will go downhill, but Yun Xie's power has not diminished.

Yun Xie touched A Yue's forehead with his hand: "Fortunately, I don't have a fever."

Ren Jing Butler instantly understood the potential meaning of this sentence, and Yun Xiang Shi **.

The housekeeper was instantly elated. He made up for the knowledge of Dazhao's fertile men last night. The red mole on the face of this more beautiful woman is so bright, I am afraid that she will be pregnant soon.

The old butler has been looking forward to the pink and tender young master since Yun Xie's crowning. After looking forward to it for nearly ten years, his heart has become cold and cold.

The more beautiful people look bright and have a good temperament, and Yun Xiang is even more beautiful in people.

The old butler's heart instantly turned into a puddle of water, and he couldn't stop grinning.

A Yue was stared at by the housekeeper so much that he felt terrified. When he saw that Yun Xie seemed to want to take him to take a bath, he was so frightened that he hurriedly walked over with a painful expression.

As soon as Yun Xie thought that his belly was getting bigger, he would have to raise mushrooms in the house, and he wanted to have a good time now.

He was just about to call the housekeeper to prepare a sedan chair for him to go to find Xie Buyu at the Princess Chang's mansion, but the hurried footsteps of the servant outside came from far to near.

"Xiangguo! His Majesty is visiting! I'm waiting for you to come over!" The little servant's voice was filled with joy that could not be concealed.

Yun Xie's face suddenly darkened. Last night, he clearly said that he closed the door to thank guests and no one was there.