42

Chapter 42

Xiao Rang's heart raised in his throat, and his tension rose to a peak in an instant.

No matter how sluggish he is, this will also react. There are too many abnormalities, and Yun Xie is definitely not injured.

Yun Xie's clothes were neatly folded on the bank, and the water in the pool was clear. Yun Xie could be seen at a glance, and he didn't show any signs of injury.

If you really care, it will be messed up.

Xiao Rang now recalled the expression on Yun Xie's previous expression that he understood as a hidden pain, only to realize that there was a bit of unspeakable joy on the captivating face of Zhang Li.

Flushing face, repressed panting, slightly trembling body.

Inspiration flashed by, and Xiao Rang held his breath for a moment.

His father-in-law was just now...

The moment he wanted to understand, Xiao Rang's eyes darkened, and his breathing became a little heavier.

His unattainable father, whose face was always cold and refused to be thousands of miles away, actually immersed himself in a hot spring in the dead of night and humiliated himself.

The desire to destroy and destroy the rot has invaded the rational living space, and Xiao Rang will not be able to keep the beast in his heart.

The remaining ego reminded Xiao Rang suddenly, since Yun Xie was not injured, how should he explain to Yun Xie when he jumped down?

Xiao Rang frowned deeply, unspeakably annoyed in his heart, but also mixed with a secret great happiness.

If he hadn't jumped down, he wouldn't have seen such a cloud break.

It's not that Yun Xie has no desires, he just hid the desire to burn himself and pretended to be indifferent to him.

Yun Xie blinked lightly, staring blankly at Xiao Rang for a long time, Xiao Rang's heart skipped a beat, quietly waiting for Yun Xie's next sentence.

Xiao Rang didn't feel embarrassed.

He hated his gaffe, but he was not afraid to face Yun Xie, he even longed for Yun Xie to scold him with shame and rage.

He will feel happy and real, instead of looking at Yun Xie with peach blossom eyes in front of him in the misty fog, suspecting that this may just be a charming and humid dream.

Yun Xie laughed lightly and whispered, "It's quite true."

There was a layer of water vapor in front of his eyes, Xiao Rang's face was looming in the near, sometimes blurred and distant, sometimes clear and deep.

Just now, he had the former Xiao Rang in his mind, and he still likes Xiao Rang who is obedient and obedient when he says a word to himself, and he never answers a word.

That way, even thinking about him like that for yourself, it's not that embarrassing.

In the past, Xiao Rang was docile and obedient, but after wearing it back, Xiao Rang was reckless and violent, always changing and making him feel ashamed.

Although he seemed to have changed a bit recently, Yun Xie couldn't forget the beastly things he had done to him.

Xiao Rang was stunned when he heard the three words that were light and fluttering, and realized the meaning of it. His dark phoenix eyes were instantly filled with shock.

Underwater Xiao Rang's hands began to tremble.

Yun Xie said "it's quite true", which means that he thought he was an illusion.