63

Chapter 63

Yun Xie didn't speak, turned around and left, Xiao Rang thought he refused, and was about to drive back to the palace to make another plan, but from the curtain window, he saw Yun Xie coming out of the house again, with an extra cat in his hand.

There were people coming and going on the street, knowing that they couldn't see Xiao Rang in the sedan chair, Yun Xie was still a little nervous. Xie threw the cat on his lap and turned away.

It's really gone this time.

Xiao Rang was surprised that something so precious as Yun Xie was thrown to him without a word? Not even a word of warning.

So worried about him?

The cat in his arms protested and struggled for a few times, smelling the familiar smell, and was instantly excited like a chicken blood, and rubbed Xiao Rang's hand with his furry head in attachment, expressing his love and longing.

Xiao Rang followed its fur and listened to it purring comfortably. He narrowed his brows and laughed softly, and said to the cat, "Are you happy when you are getting married?"

The cat couldn't understand human words, so it only dared to drill into Xiao Rang's arms, and found a comfortable position to sleep in.

At noon on the second day, Yun Xie was listening to the butler reporting on the shop when he saw the servant lead a festively dressed eunuch to him.

"What's the matter?" Yun Xie sipped his tea and said casually.

The eunuch replied respectfully, "Your Majesty bestowed the marriage of a pair of mandarin ducks, so that they would eventually become dependents, and specially called the servants to present the invitation."

"Bad couple?" Yun Xie was surprised. He took the invitation and glanced at it. Seeing that there was no information about the married person except the time and place, he became more and more puzzled.

Xiao Rang is so idle? Are you all taking care of this?

"The slave doesn't know."

Yun Xie closed the invitation, raised his eyes and asked, "Which other courtiers were invited together?"

"It's all listed," the eunuch looked embarrassed. "Since the prime minister has accepted it, the servants have more than a dozen invitations to send—"

Yun Xie knew what he meant, and waved his hand not to let him-

On the day of the wedding banquet, as soon as Yun Xie arrived in the hall, seeing the battle, he instantly thought of the day when Xiao Rang announced that he was happy, and an ominous premonition rose in his heart.

Yun Xie chatted with a few courtiers only to find that they were also confused, and the marriage partner didn't reveal any rumors.

Before His Majesty arrived, the eunuch Chenglu went straight to Yun Xie and said loudly, "Your Majesty, please talk to the minister for a moment."

His high-pitched and loud voice made the courtiers pay attention to it. Yun Xie could not refuse any more in the eyes of the public, so he followed Chenglu out.

Xiao Rang came down from the carriage, and the hall was decorated with lanterns and splendor, which made him look more like a crown of jade, handsome and romantic.

He saw Yun Xie standing a meter away from him, drooping his eyes and not looking at him, his eyes skipped a bit of playfulness, and deliberately retched in front of Yun Xie and the courtiers in twos and threes outside the hall.

Although Yun Xie didn't raise his eyes, he was also paying attention to his every move. Seeing him like this, his face instantly turned black.

"Father Xiang, I feel uncomfortable." Xiao Rang took a step towards him, his Adam's apple still rolling up and down, as if he was holding back his vomiting.