25

Chapter 25

Xiao Rang was about to let A Yue take Yun Xie away. A Yue hesitated, and finally called out to the two of them.

A Yue is not afraid of death. Death is a different kind of relief for a person like him. He doesn't care what Xiao Rang does to him, but he is more worried about Yun Xie. He Ah Yue is taking advantage of people, but he never owes them anything.

He didn't know what happened to Yun Xie, but he was not afraid of 10,000, but just in case.

"What's the matter?" Xiao Rang asked coldly.

Yun Xie was led by Xiao Rang and his heart skipped a beat, secretly thinking that this person must take him back and do whatever he wants?

A Yue said embarrassedly: "His Majesty and Yun Xiang recently had better not have... ok | room."

"You..." Yun Xie was so angry that he was about to scold, but after thinking about it, Ah Yue was almost sleepy and handed over the pillow.

Yun Xie glanced at him approvingly.

Xiao Rang's expression was light: "Why?"

A Yue himself was not sure, so he didn't dare to talk nonsense, for fear of getting involved too much, so he quietly blinked at Yun Xie to hint that he would cooperate with him, and coughed lightly, "Just now, Yun Cai mentioned to the grass-minder that he has been feeling unwell recently, and he has no strength. ."

Yun Xie: "..." What a helpless one.

Xiao Rang frowned immediately, turned his head to look at Yun Xie, with concern in his eyes: "Why didn't you tell me that my father is not feeling well, I have found an imperial doctor—"

Yun Xie waved his hand: "It's not a big problem, it's just...powerless."

"No," Xiao Rang's dark desire disappeared immediately, "Father Xiang rests for now, I will call the imperial doctor tomorrow morning—"

There was nothing wrong with Yun Xie, so he hurriedly interrupted: "No! It's probably because I've been too tired these few days, so I'll be fine with a rest, there's no need to mobilize the crowd."

"Really?" Xiao Rang was still not at ease.

Yun Xie was about to shake his head, but A Yue said, "It's better for Yun Xiang to be seen by the imperial physician."

Yun Xie glared at him and gritted his teeth secretly, why did this person help him just now, but now he started poking his tires? He's not sick again, so this imperial doctor will reveal his secrets at a glance?

Xiao Rang held Yun Xie's hand, his brows furrowed deeper, and suddenly he reached out to touch Yun Xie's forehead and cheek: "Father Xiang, you seem to be a little hot."

Yun Xie felt very comfortable, and gave him a blank look: "It's your cold hands."

Xiao Rang turned around and glanced at A Yue coldly: "You have the intention, look at the father's face, go get twenty sticks, if there is another incident——"

A Yue was overjoyed, and before Xiao Rang finished speaking, he immediately kowtowed and thanked-

Yun Xie managed to persuade Xiao Rang not to find an imperial doctor for himself.

He rested at Xiao Rang's palace, and was woken up by Xiao Rang the next day. When he was in a daze, he saw Xiao Rang twisting the towel and trying to wipe his hands for him. scattered.

Yun Xie shrank his hands suddenly, and pressed his thin back to the corner of the bed: "What are you doing?!"

"Father Xiang's body is ill, let Er Ding do everything in hand and serve Father Xiang well." Xiao Rang smiled.