29

Chapter 29

The raging cancer cells suddenly turned into developing embryos, and Yun Xie panicked as soon as he thought that it was still growing all the time.

Pregnancy can be scarier than a terminal illness.

Cancer cells can kill him, but they won't take away his face.

He doesn't have to cover up his terminal illness, but he has to hide when he is pregnant.

Since he brought up the eunuch, Xiao Rang was petrified in place, obviously the blow was too great.

Yun Xiebai glanced at him, and just as he was about to step into the carriage returning home, Xiao Rang, who strode over, grabbed Bai's wrist.

Yun Xie flicked it but didn't shake it, and looked at him.

Xiao Rang gave Cheng Lu a look, and Cheng Lu immediately backed away.

Xiao Rang's eyes glowed: "Father Xiang, the child is not important at all, I'm just worried that your actions will hurt the root cause, I won't force you, let's figure out why you are pregnant first, and then decide what to do next, give me some time, Give it a little time too."

Seeing that what he said was quite human, Yun Xie glanced at him: "Look at the mood."

Xiao Rang realized that he had agreed temporarily, and he was relieved.

Yun Xie got on the carriage back to the house, and irritably lifted the curtain to watch the scenery. He wanted to relieve his anxiety, but by chance, he saw a haggard woman with a big belly who was busy moving things up and down.

It was a cold spring, and although the temperature had risen a little, it was clammy and cold.

The woman was sweating profusely, and when she stopped, she held her stout waist with her hands, panting heavily.

Yun Xie pushed others and himself, his face turned black like the bottom of a pot, and he threw down the curtain in a fit of anger.

Pregnancy is really ugly and funny.

Yun Xie pouted for a while, then gritted his teeth and said to the book boy, "Go and give her some money, just the pregnant woman."

The book boy was stunned for a moment, his temperament was lively, he smiled and said: "Yunxiang, you are kind and kind, but there are so many people who are poor and tired, and they cannot be saved. Besides, it is better to give a man a fish than to give him Yu, just by giving the money, she will be in trouble again after a while."

"Why are you talking so much nonsense?!" Yun Xie frowned impatiently, then thought that what he said made sense, and simply waved his hand, "Then go and ask her if she would like to work in the Prime Minister's Mansion, if she agrees, Just ask the housekeeper to find her a leisurely errand."

The book boy was stunned, when did Yun Xiang become so sympathetic and sympathetic to the weak?

He is new here, and he doesn't know the real person of Yun Xie, but only hears rumors that Yun Xiang is the most domineering person and is stingy with life...

Seeing that he was still motionless, Yun Xie's eyes narrowed slightly: "Go down by yourself or should I kick you down?"

The book boy went to work immediately.

Along the way, Yun Xie lifted the curtain from time to time to take a breath, but every time he pulled down the curtain with a gloomy face.

The book boy was drenched in cold sweat and did not dare to let out the air.