3

Chapter 3

At midnight, the candle in the bedroom finally went out.

Seeing that there was no one around, the eldest eunuch, Cheng Lu, tiptoed out holding the blood-stained quilt and the torn robe.

In His Majesty's palace, apart from His Majesty, only he can enter, and this errand naturally falls on his head.

Cheng Lu was numb after a night of fright.

First, Xiang Yun was resurrected from suspended animation, and then His Majesty gave Yun Xiang while the iron was hot... that's it.

His Majesty hasn't made a statement yet, and the matter of Yun Xiang's awakening has to be concealed from the outside world. If this news spreads out, Qian Chao is afraid that he will shake three times.

His Majesty is also considered to have suffered hard, but Zhao Yunxiang's well-known violent temper, His Majesty is afraid that there will be no good fruit to eat in the future...

Cheng Lu was thinking in a trance, a group of little eunuchs came out of nowhere and swarmed in front of him, and the snow light showed their red faces.

Cheng Lu hid the things in his arms, feeling guilty, scolded: "What time is it that you still don't sleep!"

The talking little eunuch's lips kept trembling: "Daddy, I was going to go back from work yesterday, and then...I don't know if it was a hallucination, I, I actually heard..."

The little eunuch suddenly lowered his voice, his expression panicked and secretive: "I heard... Yun Xiang is calling."

Several other little eunuchs nodded, not knowing whether it was cold or scared, their legs were shaking.

Chenglu: "..."

"We don't dare to sleep anymore, just wait outside the hall | Dad..."

"Yun Xiang has been gone for so long, wouldn't it be because he was wronged that he just hangs here and waits for his life...?"

Several little eunuchs were terrified.

"Is the rumor in the palace true? Yun Xiang didn't die suddenly, but His Majesty..."

"You bastard!" Cheng Lu lowered his face, "It's all nonsense! Don't want your head anymore?!"

A few little eunuchs knew that they had lost their words, and instantly fell silent, shaking their heads like a rattle, and they were afraid for a while.

Of course, Cheng Lu had also heard of the secret rumor in the palace that was repeatedly banned and became more and more fierce.

Now the court and the opposition are quietly discussing that Yun Xiang was assassinated by His Majesty.

According to rumors, Yun Xiang had been in control of the dynasty for more than ten years, running rampant and domineering, covering the ruler and the people. His Majesty had long regarded Yun Xiang as a thorn in the eye, but he had no choice but to stoop to dormancy, recognize a thief as a father, and keep a low profile.

Now I finally found a good opportunity, one move to defeat the enemy, the traitor was killed by surprise, the tree fell and scattered overnight, and the real dragon in the shoal finally got out of trouble and flew high.

To use Yun Xiang's words to evaluate it, it is called "doing all the fucking bullshit".

Of course, this is still a better version. Cheng Lu felt unwell a few days ago, so he took a leave of absence and went back earlier. Across the scarlet palace wall, I was fortunate to hear the maids talking about another version that was more widely circulated and more talked about. .