27

Chapter 27

Xiao Rang's Adam's apple rolled, and his desires were ruined. He restrained himself, pushed down Yun Xie's cold hand and put it back on the quilt, pressed it with his hand, and said hoarsely, "Sleep."

Is he... refused?

Yun Xie's face was on fire, embarrassed and ashamed.

It's rare for him to take the initiative once regardless of anything, and he was...rejected?

Is he... so bad?

In an instant, the sense of frustration overcame the inexplicable ripples in his heart.

Yun Xie's competitive spirit came up, and in the middle of the night, his mind was not sober, so he continued to tease.

This is a different kind of thing.

In the beginning, he wanted to repay Xiao Rang, to repay his kindness, but now it is a challenge and a man's dignity.

Xiao Rang couldn't bear to hug him tightly to prevent him from moving, his voice was hoarse, showing a bit of gnashing of teeth: "Sleep."

"Don't you want to?" Yun Xie was really puzzled, still eager to try.

Xiao Rang sneered: "In my father's eyes, this is all I can think of? This is all I have in my head?"

"Isn't it?" Yun Xie asked without hesitation, his clear and splendid eyes filled with confusion.

"...Of course not." Xiao Rang shot himself in the foot with a stone, and his teeth were about to be crushed.

He gave Yun Xie an angry laugh, and suddenly got wicked and leaned forward.

Yun Xie felt the temperature, and his whole body was as stiff as iron in an instant, but his competitive spirit went down.

He clearly won.

Curiosity came up again, Yun Xie was silent for a moment, but he couldn't help but ask, his tone as calm as possible: "Isn't that very good...why not?"

After Yun Xie finished speaking, he realized that his voice was shaking, and instantly felt that he was not performing well, and wanted to do it again.

"Because Father Xiang is ill." Xiao Rangfeng's eyes dimmed for a moment.

If Yun Xie is not ill, if he does this, if he retreats, he is ill.

"I don't want to hurt my father, I want my father... to stay with me a little longer."

His tone was very light, and there was not much emotion, or the turbulent emotions were hidden.

Yun Xie's heart suddenly collapsed, a little embarrassed, and said in a muffled voice, "...Sleep."

Xiao Rang was afraid that he would be uncomfortable because of his illness, so he chuckled and said, "If Father Xiang is sorry and doesn't want to repay me..."

Yun Xie's ears moved, and he turned slightly sideways: "How?"

"It's good to be like when I was a child." Xiao Rang groaned slightly, his deep voice was warm to the ears.

When Xiao Rang did something that satisfied Yun Xie when he was a child, Yun Xie would reward him and let him kiss his face.

Yun Xie knew what he was referring to, and was slightly stunned: "That's all?"

Xiao Rang made a soft "En" sound, closed his eyes and stopped talking, Yun Xie listened to his steady breathing, the messy emotions quickly subsided, and he fell into a deep sleep-