12

Chapter 12

Yun Xie put the completed scroll into Xiao Rang's hand and said, "What are you in a daze?"

Xiao Rang asked casually, "Is that red mark at the end of my father's eye a birthmark?"

Yun Xie was startled, and subconsciously touched the end of his left eye: "No, according to my mother, it was a scar from a fall when I was a child."

Yun Xie spread his hands: "I have no impression at all."

"When I was young, I had a stubborn temper, and I ran up and down."

"That's not true, I was quiet when I was young—"

Upon receiving Xiao Rang's curious eyes, Yun Xie immediately reacted, what was he doing with Xiao Rang's nonsense?

Xiao Rang asked curiously, "Wen Jing?"

Yun Xie was too lazy to answer him, and pushed him irritably: "Don't linger here, go to the Jade Palace, I'll be waiting for you here."

Yun Xie has self-knowledge and knows that he is going to lose. He has no expectations for the result, and just wants to hurry up to the next round.

Xiao Rang smiled and gave him a deep look: "Wait."

...

Jade Palace.

The courtiers swarmed forward and looked at His Majesty on the left picture scroll. They were already a little frightened. When they turned their heads, they saw the lifelike clouds on the right picture scroll. Frightened, he took a step back, his face pale.

Cheng Lu said: "Your Majesty will come later, all of you adults can taste it first. There are fortune boxes on the left and right sides of the scrolls. Later, the maid will issue a lottery to each of the adults. Just put it in the fork box on the side.”

The courtiers complied with their promises and dispersed, and gathered together in twos and threes to discuss in a low voice.

"In terms of painting skills, the painting of clouds is naturally good, and it is even better than that of the famous masters in Beijing. The other painting is also a rare masterpiece, but it is not much inferior, especially if it is lacking, it is blessed by nature. The charm."

"It is said that it is easy to draw the shape, but difficult to draw the spirit, but the cloud image is vivid on the paper."

One person looked embarrassed: "But Your Majesty, the majesty of the emperor, if I choose the picture of the cloud, wouldn't it be... offending Tianwei?"

Several people were terrified.

One person is quite arrogant: "You are really stupid, you can't see the doorway!"

"Appreciate further details."

"How much is left of the DPRK Zhongyun Party?" the man asked.

"Not much." Everyone said truthfully.

The man raised his eyebrows proudly: "Your Majesty chose a picture of a cloud and a picture of yourself at this time, isn't it obvious what you mean?"

Everyone was stunned for a moment, and they said: "You mean, His Majesty is testing us..."

"Your Majesty give me a chance to stand up again."

"Fortunately, I waited to discuss it, if this rashly voted for Yun Xiang, wouldn't it be self-defeating!"

"So that's the case. I was wondering before. According to the eyeliner, there are obviously no painters entering the palace these days."

The eunuch suddenly shouted: "Your Majesty is here!"