30

Chapter 30

"...What Yun Xiang said is," Shen Yuanjuan wiped his forehead with sweat, blushing and squeezed out the words, "Xia, Xiaguan won't have children, and I don't deserve the word 'man'."

Seeing that he was interested, Yun Xie felt a little more at ease, and snorted coldly.

"I warn you, keep your mouth shut, if I know someone else knows about it, I'll be the first to cut you."

Shen Yuan sentenced a chicken to nod his head as if he were pecking rice, and then he was really curious, and at the risk of Yun Xie's rage, he asked cautiously: "Yun Xiang, this will be hidden for a while, but it won't last forever, wait... Xianhuan, you How about it?"

"I won't wait until it becomes pregnant," Yun Xie gave him a glance, staring at his slender fingers, "Tell me to have a child, in the next life."

The Shen Yuan sentenced that because his son, Shen Mingci, traveled and practiced medicine in Dazhao all the year round, and knew a little about the fertile men in Dazhao, he couldn't help reminding: "Xiaguan heard that the men who are able to conceive in Dazhao seem to be unable to conceive women. …”

Shen Yuanjuan continued, "I don't know much about Xieguan, but I just heard Mingci mention that Xiaguan is old and forgetful, so it's possible for him to remember wrongly. It's just that I don't have a good conscience, I still want to say something more, not afraid of ten thousand, but just in case."

Yun Xie glanced at him with a half-smiling smile: "Old man, do you know your conscience now? When I pretended to have epilepsy to avoid misfortune and prevented me from knowing about the early abortion, why can't I remember this?"

Shen Yuan sentenced him to flattery and sneered: "So, isn't the lower official to atone for his merits? There are dragons and phoenixes among the people of the country, and the biological father of the fetus is definitely not an ordinary person. This bloodline is undoubtedly the best among the best."

"..." Yun Xie's forehead jumped twice.

Shen Yuanjued said this, and silently felt sorry for himself, and continued: "Xiangguo has no blood relatives, so it's not really for the face of this moment or three, so that the Yun family will break the incense..."

"Why are you so pedantic, old man?" Yun Xie sneered, "What will happen in a hundred years from now? I don't believe in the future, the noble family is only three generations old, and it is business to be comfortable and unrestrained when alive, not to make a fuss about it. Sheng, the family does not have a throne to inherit..."

Yun Xie suddenly choked.

This seems to be the flesh and blood of the dog emperor, and there is no guarantee that there is a real throne to inherit.

Yun Xie shook this strange thought out of his head. There are so many people in this world who are willing to have children for Xiao Rang, and he is not less than one, and he is not happy either.

Besides, Xiao Rang himself issued an edict saying that he was a celestial eunuch, and no one in the world would believe anyone who was really pregnant with his child.

Xiao let himself buckle a green hat that he couldn't take off no matter what.

With the current level of medical technology in Da Chu, it is impossible for Tianyu to cure.

Shen Yuan judged Yun Xie's expression to be different, and thought that he was a little hesitant, thinking that it would be better to build a seventh-level pagoda with one life, and he immediately became energetic, and insisted on persuading: "Even if Yun Xiang doesn't think about the family, he will You have to think about yourself."