52

Chapter 52

Xiao let his expression go blank for a few seconds.

This time Yun Xie reacted faster than him, he realized what he had said, there was a loud "bang" in his head, and his face was on fire.

Yun Xie wanted to slap himself and ask himself what was going on with this mouth.

He clearly didn't think so!

Yun Xie's heart was thumping and beating fast, he glanced at Xiao Rang and saw that he was sluggish and had not yet reacted.

Xiao Rang recovered from the shock, did not listen to his explanation, grabbed his wrist, Yun Xie couldn't help frowning, Yun Xie subconsciously stepped back, and pressed his back to the door.

"Father, you just said..." Xiao Rang's voice trembled slightly.

Yun Xie was so flustered, he turned his face away and said coldly, "I said it all, it's a mouthful."

Xiao Rang was not so fooled. He pressed Yun Xie against the door, blocking all his escape routes. Qing Jun's brows were sullen and turbulent. In his always calm phoenix eyes, violent and complicated emotions were rolling and stirring, making him agitated. In an instant, he seemed sullen and condescending.

Yun Xie didn't expect that he would suddenly become so rude and fierce because of one sentence, and he was stunned for a moment. After realizing how offensive his actions were, he was so embarrassed that he wanted to speak out, but he saw Xiao Rang's eyebrows. The hostility between them suddenly melted away.

Xiao Rang chuckled lightly.

Yun Xie's eyes were swayed by this low, heartwarming yet clean smile. He forgot the swear words on his lips, and his eyes were slightly stunned.

"I don't care, I heard it," Xiao Rang deliberately spoke very slowly and meaningfully while he was stunned, "Father Xiang said that I should have seduced him back then."

"What nonsense are you talking about?!" Yun Xie's face flushed instantly, blood dripping from his ears, avoiding his playful gaze, pushing his chest, barely maintaining the cold mask, "You really misunderstood! Hu! I think you're not socialist at all when you're 15 years old!"

"Then I'm eighteen now, so I'm in line with socialism?" Xiao Rang smiled slightly.

Yun Xie always felt that this was a trap, but he still bit his head and nodded: "You can hook after the age of 18|I don't care if you attract people, but not at the age of 15."

Yun Xie's emphasis was that "you can't do it at the age of fifteen", but what Xiao Rang wanted to hear was "you can after the age of eighteen".

When Xiao Rang got the answer he wanted, he suddenly hugged him by the waist.

Yun Xie was blinded by this sudden change, and reacted and struggled desperately: "Damn! Let me down! What are you going to do?!"

Xiao Rang was stunned for a while when he heard the title, and then chuckled happily, hugged the person firmly, and replied faintly: "It's natural to seduce |

Yun Xie was stunned by this.

He thought that Xiao Rang was going to carry him to the bed, and he was instantly ashamed and angry, and his face was full of anger: "I don't want it! Are you so seductive | attractive?!"

This beast!

Xiao Rang could feel Yun Xie's figure trembling slightly, he seemed to be... scared.

Xiao Rang felt an unprecedented joy that he could read his emotions. He chuckled softly, and calmly said, "Don't be afraid, don't go to bed, Xiangfa forgot what I came here today?"