47

Chapter 47

When Yun Xie thought that Xiao Rang would use this method behind his back when he was fourteen or fifteen years old, a feeling of sourness surged up in his heart.

Three or four years ago, Song Siwan was eighteen years old, and she was three or four years older than Xiao Rang, but she was still fascinated by Xiao Rang.

Yun Xie gritted his teeth secretly.

Dare Qing Xiao Rang didn't suddenly turn black, he was clearly black to the core, but he was wearing a very confusing saint's skin.

Yun Xie finally confirmed that the well-behaved and sensible rice cake was disguised by a dog and never really existed.

Since Xiao Rang was fourteen or five years old, he would be seductive, and in the next three or four years, he could not hide how many black things he did.

Seeing Yun Xie's sullen face, Song Siwan thought he was mad at her for empathizing, and said apologetically, "My concubine is ashamed of Yun Xiang, but my concubine is not firm, she is clearly Yun Xiang's fiancée, but she doesn't keep her duty. Eating in the bowl and thinking about the pot, it is also self-defeating for this ending.

Yun Xie was absent-minded, and Song Siwan said truthfully: "The concubine is now a happy family and has both children, so I can say this calmly. If the situation is miserable, I am afraid that I will regret it."

Yun Xie regained his senses, suppressed the anger that was rising in his heart, and asked casually, "Do you like others or what he can bring to you?"

He asked plainly.

Song Siwan's face was embarrassed, and she was silent for a moment, then said honestly: "If he is not a person of that kind of status, no matter how good-looking he is, no matter how gentle and courteous he is when he treats people and things, there is absolutely no chance that a concubine will be so fascinated by her, that she will break off the marriage regardless of Yunxiang's face."

So what attracted Song Siwan the most was still the queen's position.

Yun Xie nodded, indicating that he knew, and was secretly shocked.

Xiao Rang can easily manipulate people's mentality at the age of 14 or 15. Song Siwan doesn't play eagles when she can't see a rabbit. Xiao Rang clearly saw this early on, so she "accidentally" exposed her identity very early.

Song Siwan didn't want to betray herself just for being a handsome young man, but if that person was the emperor, it would definitely not be a loss to give it a shot.

Especially since he was going to send someone to inform her to come to her house to break off the marriage.

When Yun Xie thought that Xiao Rang had lied to him for so many years, he was very angry.

Three or four years ago, he was easily deceived by Xiao Rang, and three or four years later...

Yun Xie blushed for a moment, and was completely ashamed and angry. After three or four years, he was still easily tricked into bed by the dog thing more than once.

For the first time, he was as naive and gullible as a three-year-old child, even believing his lie about "playing a game".

The second time I was willing to act like a pure-hearted girl, immersed in his sweet words, my ears were warm and my heart was disturbed, and I was coaxed into bed in a confused way, only to find out later that he was cheating.

So not only did he not make progress in the past three or four years, but he also went backwards, and the little bastard kept it hidden.

Yun Xie's face became hotter and hotter.